Vickie Gould is a multi #1 Amazon Best Selling Author, Story Marketing Queen, Certified Divine Living Coach and Law of Attraction practitioner who helps her clients live lives true to themselves. She encourages everyone to challenge the status quo of the popular “Happiness Formula” which says the way to happiness is by getting good grades, attending a well-respected university, climbing the corporate ladder and settling down. Her main mission is to make sure that people become the best versions of themselves and do not live a life of regrets. Read our interview with the lovely Vickie below…
What motivated and inspired you to start your own business?
I’ve always had an entrepreneurial spirit. When I got ill with Chronic Lyme Disease and felt like life was over for me, I decided if (when) I got better that I would live my life, full out, no regrets and this was part of that.
Tell us about your business.
I help entrepreneurs kick up their expert status by becoming super visible, writing their Amazon Best Selling books and using the power of the law of attraction to create the life and business of their dreams. I help you become someone that people recognize right away, get you closer to that red carpet fame and help you create a reputation that makes people sit up and take notice. Be known. Leave a legacy – Live forever in your book. I even get you seen on ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX.
Are you currently running any promos/contests/giveaways that you would like our readers to know about?
- I am always running giveaways in my magazine, Real Deal Magazine, for subscribers. Every month they get chances for $1000’s of prizes.
- I also have freebies through my quiz – Are you a Right or Left Brained Writer.
- Certified Transformational Life and Business Coach through Divine Living Academy, an ICF approved coaching program
- Law of Attraction Certified Practitioner through Global Science Foundation/Dr. Steve Jones and Dr. Joe Vitale
- Silver Protege Sales Certified through Eric Lofholm International
- Completing NLP Training through Global Sciences Foundation
- Completed training and courses by Tony Robbins, Brendon Burchard, Ted McGrath, and Callan Rush
- Publisher and owner of Real Deal™ Magazine
Other certifications and achievements: Master Herbalist, Reiki Master, Aromatherapist, Multi #1 Amazon Best Selling Author, seen on ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, The Boston Globe, The Herald and many podcasts and Tele summits, regular contributor to The Huffington Post sharing stories and business tips.
Where is your business based?
I’m international, but based in Michigan, USA.
What were the first few steps you took to get your business up and running?
It’s been quite the journey, as I started as a Wellness Coach but once I switched to the business side and helping people write books, the best step I took was having a clear message and being very visible.
What has been the most effective way of raising awareness of your business and getting new customers?
Facebook – groups, posting, connecting and interacting, running challenges, giving way freebies and doing webinars. Referrals are always great too!
What have been your biggest challenges so far?
Delegation! I’ve always been a bit of a control freak but after delegating, getting a VA and a team, it’s been so much easier. Working less is working more in this case.
How did you overcome these challenges?
I knew that I couldn’t do it all. I had clients and marketing and things that I could do, but weren’t in my zone of genius. Giving those away to people who wanted to do them was the best thing I ever did.
How do you keep motivated through difficult times
I look at the end goal, my desires and my why. That keeps me grounded and motivated to continue. I also know that every time there is a breakdown, there is a breakthrough after it and I look forward to that.
How do you distinguish yourself from your competitors?
I am not only a book coach, I can also get you to Best Seller Status, get you seen on ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX. But most importantly, we work on the WHOLE – your business is never about just a book. We work on your blocks as well and get the law of attraction to work for you. Then you can manifest your book AND everything else you want for your life and business.
What is the best advice you have received recently?
If you’re ever unsure of what to do, remember what you want the outcome to be. Then it’s really easy to figure out what to do next.
What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs?
Get CLEAR and be VISIBLE!
What is your favorite business tool or resource?
My entrepreneurial besties!
What social media outlets do you use? List them below.
What is a good article or book you have read recently?
My Real Deal Magazine! I also love “Leveraging the Universe and The Big Leap” by Mike Dooley.
What are you currently learning about for your business or looking for help with?
I am studying NLP – I love to learn and don’t think I will ever stop!
What are your goals for the next few months and how are you striving to achieve them?
I am running a group program for entrepreneurs writing books, doing a 2 day live event and of course, continuing to publish my magazine.
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- How To Balance Supply And Demand In A Two-Way Marketplace - April 17, 2019
- Aleise Kay Helps Boss Women Learn How To Attract Money And Abundance Into Their Life - April 15, 2019
- Natalie James Created An Experience-Based Salon To Help Women Unwind - April 13, 2019
- Julie Peters Helps Her Clients Connect To Their Bodies, Their Power, Their Pleasure, And Their Own Ability To Heal - April 9, 2019
- Andrea Isabelle Lucas Helps Women To Stop Waiting For Permission And Own Their Lives - April 5, 2019