What is the benefit of guest posting on a blog with 150,000+ followers?
- Build awareness
- Drive traffic
- Build trust
- Support a charitable cause
What to guest post about?
- Your expertise
- Your product/service
Why guest post?
- Reach another audience
- Generate buzz
HOW TO GUEST POST
Accepted Guest Post Topics
- Digital media
- Digital marketing
- Social media
- Other topics that female entrepreneurs are interested in
ONLY ORIGINAL ARTICLES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
All guest posts are located in the Business Resource Section of the blog.
Guest Post Format
- 5 kinds of titles (examples below)
- Intro paragraph
- Your subheadings with at least 1 paragraph of supporting text (5 subheadings minimum)
- Conclusion paragraph
- 1-2 sentence bio of writer in 3rd person (if you include this you’ll be listed as a “Guest Blogger” if you don’t, you’ll be a “Contributed Post”)
Acceptable Title Formats
- List Post
- How To Post
- Why/What/The/Question Post
Guest Post Pricing
Every post benefits the charity Micah Project, which is a home for street boys in Honduras. It is the organization that picked my husband up from the streets when he was a teen and where the blog was founded when I moved down there for a year. Gain credibility online with your post while saving lives in Honduras!
Editing, scheduling and promoting posts take time, please don’t ask for free posts.
- 1 guest post/month = $200 if you write it, $300 if my team writes it
- 5 guest posts/month = $190 if you write it, $280 if my team writes it
- 10 guest posts/month = $180 if you write it, $260 if my team writes it
- 20 guest posts/month = $150 if you write it, $200 if my team writes it
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if you’d like a custom plan.
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- JLab Wireless Earphones v.s. Sudio Wireless Earphones - November 8, 2019
- How To Cool Your Business Premises Without Spending A Fortune - October 22, 2019
- Briana Ross Teaches Female Entrepreneurs How To Build Unforgettable Brands - October 20, 2019
- Jennifer Lehr Educates Couples On How To Create A Safe And Connected Relationship - October 20, 2019
- Dawn Myers Helps Women Of Color Style Their Natural Hair With Tech-Enabled Tools - October 20, 2019