How To Guest Post
Guest Post Pricing
1 guest post = $300 if written by you, $500 if written by my team.
Editing, scheduling, and promoting posts take time, please don’t ask for free posts.
- Let me know what email address to send the invoice to
- Attach the completed article, no photos – we create all graphics in house
- The live link will be sent to you shortly as long as all guidelines below are followed
All guest posts are located in the Business Resource Section of the blog.
Guest Post Topics
- BLOGGING: Niche, Branding, Audience, Social Media, Themes, Plugins, Hosting, Affiliate, Marketing, SEO, Legalities, FTC, Taxes, Content Creation, Sponsored Content, Pricing, Media Kit, etc.
- INFLUENCER: Social Media – Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, Podcast, Niche, Branding, Audience Building, Legalities, FTC, Video Creation, Speaking, Affiliate, Marketing, Taxes, Content Creation, Working With Brands, Engagement Rate, Pricing, Media Kit, etc.
- EMAIL: List Building, GDPR, Laws, Freebies, Landing Pages, Opt-ins, Subscribers, Open Rates, Email Service Providers, Sequences, Sales, Online Course, etc.
- BUSINESS: Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Success Tips, Digital Business, Technology, E-commerce, Dropshipping, etc.
ONLY ORIGINAL ARTICLES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Guest Post Format
- 5 kinds of titles (examples below)
- Intro paragraph
- Your subheadings with at least 1 paragraph of supporting text (5 subheadings minimum)
- Conclusion paragraph
- 1-2 sentence bio of writer in 3rd person (if you include this you’ll be listed as a “Guest Blogger” if you don’t, you’ll be a “Contributed Post”)
Accepted Title Formats
- List Post
- 22 Social Media Marketing Tips For Beginners
- 17 Things Great Bloggers Do Differently
- 7 SEO Techniques For Fashion Brands And Blogs
- 5 Ways To Create More Income From Content
- 6 Themes For Your Recipe Blog Without Needing To Know How To Code
- 6 Common Mistakes Blocking Your Blog Traffic (And How To Get It Right)
- How To Post
- Why/What/Question Post
What is the benefit of guest posting on a blog with 150,000+ followers?
- Build awareness
- Drive traffic
- Build trust
- Support a charitable cause
What to guest post about?
- Your expertise
- Your product/service
Why guest post?
- Reach another audience
- Generate buzz
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.