What is the benefit of guest posting on a blog with 150,000+ followers?
- Support a charitable cause
- Build awareness
- Drive traffic
- Build trust
What to guest post about?
- Your expertise
- Your product/service
Why guest post?
- Reach another audience
- Generate buzz
We currently accept Guest Posts about:
- Digital media
- Digital marketing
- Social media
- Other topics that female entrepreneurs are interested in
ONLY ORIGINAL ARTICLES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- Title – either list, how to, or why/what post (examples below)
- Intro paragraph
- Your subheadings with at least 1 paragraph of supporting text (5 subheadings minimum)
- Conclusion paragraph
- 1-2 sentence bio of yourself in 3rd person
All Guest Posts are located in the Business Resource Section of the blog.
- List Post
- How To Post
- Why/What Post
- Every post benefits the Micah Project, which is a home for street boys in Honduras. It is the organization that picked my husband up from the streets when he was a teen and where the blog was founded when I moved down there for a year. Gain credibility online with your post while saving lives in Honduras!
- Pay $100 for your feature here: paypal.me/ladybossblogger.
- Email email@example.com if you have any questions on how guest posting works.
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- Laura Campillo Offers A Traditional Barbershop Experience With A Modernized Twist - November 10, 2018
- Nicola Smith Creates Customized And Innovative Marketing Solutions - November 8, 2018
- 15 Ways To Become A Woman That Empowers Women - November 7, 2018
- 5 Things You Need To Do To Start A Successful Business Blog - November 7, 2018
- Susan Yu Uses Yoga Techniques In Business - November 6, 2018