What is the benefit of guest posting on a blog with 150,000+ followers?
- Support a charitable cause
- Build awareness
- Drive traffic
- Build trust
What to guest post about?
- Your expertise
- Your product/service
Why guest post?
- Reach another audience
- Generate buzz
- Increase your searchability (SEO)
How To Guest Post:
ACCEPTED GUEST POST TOPICS
- Digital media
- Digital marketing
- Social media
- Other topics that female entrepreneurs are interested in
ONLY ORIGINAL ARTICLES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
All guest posts are located in the Business Resource Section of the blog.
GUEST POST FORMAT
- 5 kinds of titles (examples below)
- Intro paragraph
- Your subheadings with at least 1 paragraph of supporting text (5 subheadings minimum)
- Conclusion paragraph
- 1-2 sentence bio of yourself in 3rd person
ACCEPTABLE TITLE FORMAT
- List Post
- How To Post
- Why/What/The Post
GUEST POST PRICING
Every post benefits the charity Micah Project, which is a home for street boys in Honduras. It is the organization that picked my husband up from the streets when he was a teen and where the blog was founded when I moved down there for a year. Gain credibility online with your post while saving lives in Honduras!
Prices depend on the scope of work.
- 1 Guest Post = $100-300
- 2 Guest Posts = $200-400
- 3 Guest Posts = $300-500
- 4 Guest Posts = $400-600
- 5 Guest Posts = $500-700
- 6 Guest Posts = $600-800
- 7 Guest Posts = $700-900
- 8 Guest Posts = $800-1000
- 9 Guest Posts = $900-1100
- 10 Guest Posts = $1000-1200
- Monthly retainer for 20 posts/month = $1000 (50% off, 6 month contract)
Email email@example.com if you have any questions or if you’d like a custom plan.
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- How To Balance Supply And Demand In A Two-Way Marketplace - April 17, 2019
- Aleise Kay Helps Boss Women Learn How To Attract Money And Abundance Into Their Life - April 15, 2019
- Natalie James Created An Experience-Based Salon To Help Women Unwind - April 13, 2019
- Julie Peters Helps Her Clients Connect To Their Bodies, Their Power, Their Pleasure, And Their Own Ability To Heal - April 9, 2019
- Andrea Isabelle Lucas Helps Women To Stop Waiting For Permission And Own Their Lives - April 5, 2019