WHAT IS LADYBOSSBLOGGER?
Online resource for current and aspiring female entrepreneurs and bloggers founded by Elaine Rau.
WHO DO WE HELP?
We help ladies become full-time bloggers and grow as online business owners.
Sign up for our courses below!
- FREE 7-Day How To Start A Money Making Blog
- FREE 21-Day How To Build A Better Blog Challenge
- PAID 3-Month How To Start A Money Making Blog
- FREE 3-Day How To Become An Instagram Influencer
- PAID 3-Month How To Make Money As An Influencer
WHAT DO WE DO?
We publish 2 kinds of posts on the blog EVERY SINGLE DAY at 6PM CST.
We publish new motivational content across all our social media channels EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Instagram @LadyBossBlogger, @ElaineRau
- Instagram International *new* @LadyBossBlogger.Chinese, @LadyBossBlogger.Spanish @LadyBossBlogger.Swahili
- Facebook @LadyBossBlogger, @ElaineRauOfficial
- Facebook Group Female Entrepreneurs + Bloggers
- Pinterest @ElaineRau
- Twitter @LadyBossBlogger
- LinkedIn @LadyBossBlogger, @ElaineRau
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
We offer internships for anyone interested in blogging, social media, public relations, marketing, sales, video creation and more!
WHAT BUSINESS TOOLS ARE CRUCIAL?
Read about the top 15 tools I recommend all bloggers have in order to grow their business.
WHAT IS THE MEDIA SAYING?
SHOW ME THE ACCOLADES!
Read our 150+ FIVE STAR reviews on Facebook and leave us a review if you’d like! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
GET TO KNOW ELAINE RAU!
Check out my influencer interview below and scroll down to read the story behind the blog!
THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG
Before I (Elaine Rau) started LadyBossBlogger, I had worked my way up the corporate ladder and was the National Wedding Sales Manager for a global company. My job was my life and I loved what I did. I worked 24/7 and LOVED IT.
However, it all came crashing down when I received a phone call from my husband telling me that his brother had just been MURDERED.
I immediately asked my boss if I could go see him and bury his brother and his response both stunning and SHOCKED me.
He said NO… because it would affect sales. I realized at that exact moment that I was simply a dollar sign to the company.
So I quit, packed my life up in a suitcase and moved to sunny Honduras to be with my husband and his family.
However, I didn’t realize how hard the transition would be. Going from a first world country to a developing country was extremely hard, and it didn’t help that I didn’t speak Spanish so it was hard to make friends and get a job there.
So I started this blog as an outlet for me to connect with people as well as learn who I wanted to become: a LADY BOSS and a BLOGGER.
Now two years later, I’m helping ladies learn how they too can leave their jobs, take back their time, and live life on their own terms as they learn to become LADY BOSS BLOGGERS!!!
We have also partnered with the charity called The Micah Project in Honduras. A portion of all proceeds benefits the street boys they house and educate. My husband was once one of those boys, which is why this charity is really close to my heart.
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- Freda Mooncotch Crafts Organic Nutritional Skin Care Products - December 8, 2018
- Lynda Barnes Helps Mental Health Professionals Grow Their Profits - December 6, 2018
- Jordy Lucas Runs An Online Lifestyle Publication For The Modern Lady Boss - December 4, 2018
- Julie & Stacey Invented The Only 4-in-1 Chair That Converts To A Cart - December 2, 2018
- Aniko Peterson Helps People Achieve Beautiful, Healthy Skin - November 30, 2018