WHAT IS LADYBOSSBLOGGER?
- It’s a blog created by Elaine Rau to highlight the WHO & WHY behind female entrepreneurial BRANDS.
- I started the blog overseas during a really turbulent time in my life and was desperate to connect with women online. Read my quick 1 min story below the subscribe box!
- LadyBossBlogger is a contemporary way of advertising through CONTENT CREATION & CONTENT MARKETING.
- Unique content creation is crucial for entrepreneurial credibility.
- We help you market your business by interviewing you and accept guest posts on your expertise that we broadcast to our audience of 100K+.
- We post one new interview and one new guest post to the blog EVERY SINGLE DAY at 6PM CST.
- I personally post my own blog posts in regards to blogging and making money online in my advice column.
- Every single blog post benefits the Micah Project which is a home for street kids in Honduras. My husband was once one of these kids. They are changing lives every day and you can help too. You get a blog post on your business, while the kids get the supplies they need. How? Learn here.
- Read 150+ five star testimonials on our Testimonials Page and on our Facebook Review page.
8 Products/Services To Sell On Your Blog
Grab the free list!
THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG
Before I started LadyBossBlogger, I had worked my way up the corporate ladder and was the National Wedding Sales Manager for a global company. My job was my life and I loved what I did. I worked for them 24/7 and LOVED IT.
However, it all came crashing down when I received a phone call from my husband (who was living in Honduras at the time) telling me that his brother had just been MURDERED.
I immediately asked my boss if I could go see him and bury his brother… AND HE SAID NO because it would affect my work and therefore affect the sales of the company. I was stunned and confused by his reaction and realized at that exact moment that I had to leave.
So I tried to quit… but to no avail! MY BOSS WOULDN’T ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION.
I ended up having to hire a lawyer to quit. I didn’t realize it at the time, but I could have just walked out, I was a contractor not even an employee! However, I was terrified of my boss and his threats of ending my career in the wedding industry if I ever left his company.
I was also in a very bad place emotionally after having worked for him and was unable to stand up for myself. I never knew if he would blow up at me or even yell at my clients. I was always walking on egg shells hoping it would be a good day.
I had zero self confidence because my ideas were always shot down and I truly believed that I would never find another job that I liked and that fulfilled me. Finally when I was able to quit, I cried for a week, feeling relief and grief at the same time.
Then I moved down to Honduras to be with my husband and his family. However, I didn’t realize how hard the transition would be. I didn’t speak Spanish, I didn’t understand the culture, I had zero friends and there were no job opportunities for me. I was completely isolated and started to feel really lonely.
So I started this blog as an outlet for me to connect with people, specifically online business women, to learn what they did in order to succeed and make money online.
During the year that I lived there, my husband’s nephew, a kid he used to be a guardian for, and one of his best friend’s brothers… were all murdered. My husband fell into a deep depression and suffered from PTSD from having found his brother’s body himself. When we moved back to the states, things just got worse.
In 2018 I made a pact with myself that I would dedicate my business to serving the Honduran community and help alleviate as much suffering as I could. I hope you will join me on my mission to help Honduras, specifically the street kids there.
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
We showcase female entrepreneurs and their stories via interview and expertise via guest posts.
My desire is to fill the media with stories about powerful every day women and change women’s mindsets about themselves. The media plays a powerful part in how we see ourselves, what we think we can achieve, and what limitations we put on ourselves. The more women are properly portrayed, the more women will rise up in leadership and push past their self-limiting beliefs.
- Your interview post will be shared across all our social media channels to reach our audience of 100,000+ other lady bosses.
- Your guest post will be shared across all our social media channels AND email list of almost 10,000+ female entrepreneurs.
3. Email email@example.com if you have products/services you’d like to work on together to promote on either my blog or social media channels.
Check out blog collaborations here.
Click on the image below to see my Instagram Partnerships.
Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t wait to get to know you!
Weekly Entrepreneur Resources
To help guide you in the right direction.