WHAT IS LADYBOSSBLOGGER?
FREE EDUCATIONAL COURSES:
- 7-Day Start A Money Making Blog
- 21-Day Build A Better Blog Challenge
- 5-Day Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
- 3-Day Become An Instagram Influencer
COURSES FOR SERIOUS STUDENTS:
Read our 160+ FIVE STAR reviews on Facebook from our clients and students.
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
For a chance to WIN a course – click here for more details.
HOW TO COLLABORATE:
- We interview female entrepreneurs.
- We are currently accepting guest post submissions from experts and brands.
- Internship opportunities are open right now, sign up here.
- Ask me to speak at your next conference (below video is my presentation at Bloggy Con).
TOP BUSINESS RESOURCES:
- 50+ best business tools I have personally tried that I recommend.
- Join our Free Facebook Group for Female Entrepreneurs + Bloggers.
THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG:
Before I (Elaine Rau) started LadyBossBlogger, I had worked my way up the corporate ladder and was the National Wedding Sales Manager for a global company.
My job was my life and I loved what I did. I worked 24/7 and LOVED IT.
However, it all came crashing down when I received a phone call from my boyfriend telling me that his brother had just been MURDERED.
I immediately asked my boss if I could go see him and bury his brother and his response both stunned and SHOCKED me.
He said NO… because it would affect sales.
I realized at that exact moment that I was merely a dollar sign to the company.
So I quit.
Packed my life up in a suitcase.
And moved to sunny Honduras to be with my boyfriend and his family.
However, I didn’t realize how hard the transition would be.
I had left my home, my friends, and my job (which had become a huge part of my identity), and had moved to a foreign country where I didn’t speak the language or understand the culture. My “wedding industry skills” and sales skills were all useless there and I started to feel extremely isolated.
So I started this blog as an outlet for me to connect with people I wanted to network with online as well as learn about who I wanted to become: a LADY BOSS and a BLOGGER… and that is exactly what happened. I was my very first student.
Now two years later, I’ve helped thousands of people accomplish their goals of making an income online through my educational courses.
We have also partnered with the charity called The Micah Project in Honduras. A portion of all proceeds benefits the street boys they house and educate. My boyfriend (now husband) was once one of those boys, which is why this charity is really close to my heart.
We got married on The Micah Project property a year after I moved down there.
The blog was also founded on the premises because they were kind enough to give me a place to stay when I first moved down there and was trying to figure things out.
I hope my story has inspired you to take action on making your own dreams your reality and to give back because that is what makes life worthwhile.
Weekly Entrepreneur Resources
Join 150K other female entrepreneurs.
HOW TO CONTACT ELAINE:
If you’re interested in joining our team as an intern, apply here.
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- How To Monetize Your Influence: Taught By Award-Winning Influencer Elaine Rau - February 21, 2020
- From Zero Luck To 20 Brand Deals In One Week - February 20, 2020
- Federica Attanasio And Federica Pecis Help Female Entrepreneurs Succeed Through The Power Of Digital Marketing - February 19, 2020
- Jessica Osborn Helps Professional Women Build Scalable And Profitable Service Businesses - February 16, 2020
- Hilary Johnson Helps Women Entrepreneurs Build Powerful, Purposeful, And Profitable Businesses - February 13, 2020