WHAT IS LADYBOSSBLOGGER?
Online resource for current and aspiring female entrepreneurs and bloggers founded by Elaine Rau.
WHO DO WE HELP?
WHAT DO WE SELL?
- Online courses to learn how to make a living online Courses.LadyBossBlogger.com.
- Beautiful work dresses for business women Shop.LadyBossBlogger.com.
WHAT IS FREE?
Sign up for our FREE email courses below!
- 7-Day Start A Money Making Blog
- 21-Day Build A Better Blog Challenge
- 5-Day Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
- 3-Day Become An Instagram Influencer
WIN A PAID COURSE by becoming an affiliate. Click here for more details.
Just started a brand spanking new YouTube Channel. Please show me some love! 😀
WHAT DO WE DO EVERY DAY?
We publish 2 kinds of posts on the blog EVERY SINGLE DAY at 6PM CST.
We publish new motivational content across all our social media channels EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Instagram @LadyBossBlogger, @LadyBossBlogger.Shop, @ElaineRau
- Instagram International *new*
- Facebook @LadyBossBlogger, @ElaineRauOfficial
- Facebook Group Female Entrepreneurs + Bloggers
- Pinterest @ElaineRau, @LadyBossBloggerShop
- Twitter @LadyBossBlogger
- LinkedIn @LadyBossBlogger, @ElaineRau
Join 150,000+ followers worldwide:
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
We offer internships for anyone interested in blogging, social media, public relations, marketing, sales, video creation, graphic design and more!
WHAT BUSINESS TOOLS ARE CRUCIAL?
Read about the top tools I recommend all bloggers have in order to grow their business.
WHAT IS THE MEDIA SAYING?
SHOW ME THE ACCOLADES!
Read our 150+ FIVE STAR reviews on Facebook and leave us a review if you’d like!
GET TO KNOW ELAINE RAU!
Check out my influencer interview below and scroll down to read the story behind the blog!
THE STORY BEHIND THE BLOG
Before I (Elaine Rau) started LadyBossBlogger, I had worked my way up the corporate ladder and was the National Wedding Sales Manager for a global company. My job was my life and I loved what I did. I worked 24/7 and LOVED IT.
However, it all came crashing down when I received a phone call from my boyfriend telling me that his brother had just been MURDERED.
I immediately asked my boss if I could go see him and bury his brother and his response both stunning and SHOCKED me.
He said NO… because it would affect sales. I realized at that exact moment that I was simply a dollar sign to the company.
So I quit, packed my life up in a suitcase and moved to sunny Honduras to be with my boyfriend and his family.
However, I didn’t realize how hard the transition would be. Going from a first world country to a developing country was extremely hard, and it didn’t help that I didn’t speak Spanish so it was hard to make friends and get a job there.
So I started this blog as an outlet for me to connect with people as well as learn who I wanted to become: a LADY BOSS and a BLOGGER.
Now two years later, I’m helping ladies learn how they too can leave their jobs, take back their time, and live life on their own terms as they learn to become LADY BOSS BLOGGERS!!!
We have also partnered with the charity called The Micah Project in Honduras. A portion of all proceeds benefits the street boys they house and educate. My boyfriend (now husband) was once one of those boys, which is why this charity is really close to my heart.
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- How To Become A Full-Time Social Media Influencer - March 23, 2019
- Kate Gorman Helps Women Relax And De-Stress Through Mobile Games - March 22, 2019
- Susan Correa Leads In Sustainable And Organic Production Efforts In Kids’ Fashion - March 20, 2019
- Amber & Sienna Help Women Enhance Their Beauty And Confidence One Earring At A Time - March 18, 2019
- Abby Paffrath Prints Her Original Artwork Onto Apparel - March 16, 2019