7 SEO Techniques For Fashion Brands And Blogs
Fashion SEO has its own set of unique traits. You might want to employ unique strategies to make your efforts successful. Not every strategy will work for all sectors so you must learn what works for your business specifically.
While most of the general SEO rules still apply for you to get the most satisfactory reports on serpbook.com, there are a few other techniques to look out for that you can’t afford to miss!
1. Produce outstanding content
You cannot afford to create content that is average or anything that is below average.Remember that content is king - it has to be compelling and unique.Click To Tweet
Your audience does not want to come across the same old content every other day.
Remember that this is fashion: anything less than cosmic is not acceptable.
To make your content outstanding and alluring, make sure to emphasize the strong benefits (not just features) to your products or services and use words that stir up emotions.
You must learn how to become a STRATEGIC content creator not just a content creator without a strategy. If you have a plan, you’ll get results.
2. Leave no page unlinked
The more time visitors spend on your website or blog, the better you’ll rank in Google because that tells the search engine that you have good and relevant content… enough to make people stick around.
If you link to more posts that are relevant to your current topic and people stay on your site, this will dramatically increase your exposure and rankability in Google.
For example, this article is about SEO which means you are probably interested in learning more about SEO. Here are some other articles for you to check out (see how I’m internally linking?);
- 5 SEO Tools Every Online Business Owner Should Have
- 5 Simple Ways To Get On The First Page Of Google
3. Build backlinks
Backlinks are one of the most potent ranking factors, but they have to be RELEVANT: not all inbound links will work for you.
In your case, relevance would be links to your site that originate from other fashion blogs or websites.
HOW DO YOU BUILD BACKLINKS?
There are many ways that you can make sites to link back to you.
The first step, is of course, by creating quality and outstanding content that people WANT TO link back to and do so without you having to ask them.
STRATEGIES TO BACKLINKING
- Reach out to other fashion bloggers who accept guest posts on their site. Make sure to ask if links back to your site are accepted before you waste your time creating content.
- Create a linkable piece of content by interviewing a renowned fashion icon, make sure to email or tweet the icon that your blog post is live and perhaps they may share it for you and generate lots of traffic!
4. Make use of analytics tools
Why do you need analytics tools?
- It is the primary way of helping you understand your user activity.
- Tracking user activity will help you improve as there is always room for improvement.
- Monitoring user activity will act as a guide when formulating strategies.
- You will get to understand what your audience prefers engaging with, the best time to post and your progress to mention a few.
There are plenty of analytics tools on the market. It will be up to you to find one that has specifications that best suit your needs and budget.
Here are 13 of the best SEO Analytics Tools for you to check out;
- Google’s Webmaster Tools
- HubSpot’s Website Grader
- Check My Links
- Moz’s Pro Tools
- UpCity’s SEO Report Card
- Screaming Frog’s SEO Spider
- Found’s SEO Audit Tool
- Varvy’s SEO Overview Tool
- Cognitive SEO
5. Gather and display customer reviews
You have no idea how much people trust word of mouth.
It is why you need to collect reviews and post them for potential customers to view.
What does this do to your brand?
REVIEWS show that you’re RELIABILITY + TRUSTWORTHY.
Also, on the flip side, reviews will help you know when to make amends if need be.
Make sure to include a TESTIMONY PAGE on your website to direct people to your five-star reviews. The more you collect, the better!
6. Perform a competitor analysis
Track your competition down and learn what they are doing right.
Use that information to even come up with better strategies.
Who knows? You might even stumble upon opportunities and gaps that need to be filled.
Monitoring your competitor’s social activities, backlinks and shared keywords will help you outdo them!
Here are 12 Competitor Analysis Tools That Will Improve Your Traffic:
- Similar Web
- Google Advanced Search Operators
- Keyword Competitor
- Social Mention
- Rank Signals
7. Be active on social media
There is no other place that you can better market your brand than on social media: post as regularly as you can – daily is preferable on all platforms.
Engage your audience, know what they like and what they don’t: this way, they will feel your presence, and your brand will gain authority.
You can even jump into conversations that are already happening to give your two cents if you know what you’re talking about, you’ll notice more traffic to your site because of your great comments, your content will get shared more, and you will get more mentions because people will start to trust your opinion.
Additional reading: How To Get Clients On Social Media By Hooking Them With Your Bio.
Strive to employ these unique tactics to promote your fashion brand or blog, and you will attest to the fact that it is worth your while!