Olga Szakal Helps Women Transition During Mid Life Crises
Olga Szakal is the founder of “The Ageless Generation”, which helps women learn “How to Design Your New Amazing Life In 5 Steps.” She is also the author of “The Mid-Life Crisis Awakening: How to transition into the woman that you were always meant to be.”
Successfully creating her own real estate business and financial freedom, Olga realized she had neglected herself — something was missing. She wanted more out of life. From that moment, Olga has been relentless in her effort to create the life she dreamed of over the past five years.
It hasn’t been easy getting rid of self limiting beliefs, going through a divorce, building her new business “The Ageless Generation” and a new family environment. She’s got life changing lessons to share with you and your audience, from her new book and some fantastic inspiration on how others can do it too.
What motivated and inspired you to start your own business?
To have financial and personal freedom, to be my own boss, to contribute and build the Legacy.
Tell us about your business.
- How To Chutzpah™ (Chutzpah) – 3 months 1:1 VIP program for women who want to leave their 9-5 job and start their own online business.
- The Ageless Generation™ – a mentoring program for the Community of women 40+ to turn their midlife crisis into midlife Awakening so that they can look good, feel good and do amazing things.
Are you currently running any promos/contests/giveaways that you would like our readers to know about?
- Free Book www.themidlifecrisisbook.com
- A new course Falling Fiercely in Love with Yourself: The Gift of Self-Compassion
- Free FB group The Ageless Generation™ with Olga
- A Real Estate Investor with 2 commas portfolio with a Passive income
- Certified Life Coach
- Winner of the Valuetainment Youtube video contest – The prize was 1 day Mastermind with Patrick Bet-David
- An Author – The Mid-Life Crisis Awakening: HOW TO RISE UP AND BECOME THE WOMAN YOU WERE ALWAYS MEANT TO BE”
Where is your business based?
What were the first few steps you took to get your business up and running?
Started mentoring and coaching women locally (meet up meetings) and online for free while taking Life Coach classes to get certified.
What has been the most effective way of raising awareness of your business and getting new customers?
- Social Media — FB and Twitter.
- Personal connections.
What have been your biggest challenges so far?
I stopped being hungry at one point. I took a wrong direction (worked with VAs and realized they were not my audience).
How did you overcome these challenges?
Shut down my entire business and had to lay low. I took 4 months off which I spent in meditation and fasting then slowly start redirecting my entire business.
How do you keep motivated through difficult times?
I’ve always had faith in myself and my abilities. I have a lot of grit and chutzpah.
How do you distinguish yourself from your competitors?
I believe in a concept of Blue Ocean — there is enough space for everybody.
What is the best advice you have received recently?
Becoming successful in business is more about our psychology and determination than it is about finding secrets, hacks and funnels.
What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs?
Launch your course before you think you are ready. If you wait until your product or service feels perfect, someone else will already be doing the same.
What are your favorite business tools/resources and why?
I listen to TEDX daily – new ideas which are inspiring.
What is a good article or book you have read recently?
“Lean In” by Sheryl Sandberg.
Favorite quote: “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”
What are you currently learning about for your business or looking for help with?
Membership ideas to unite my community.
What are your goals for the next few months and how are you striving to achieve them?
- I am a part of 90 days achieve your goals mastermind where we meet once a week.
- So my goal is to launch the membership as platform for Women Leadership and Legacy Academy in early May.
What social media outlets do you use? List them below.
Book page www.themidlifecrisisbook.com
Mommy Talk on Facebook Live, every Thursday 9 am MommyTalkLive