What you’ll learn in this interview:
- The tools this coach uses to build her business and bring in revenue
- The books she read that changed her mindset completely and started her on the path to creating wealth for herself
- The courses she took to begin building revenue streams for her business
- The advice she lives by that keeps her strong on her entrepreneurial journey
- Her very simply natural beauty routine
How This Business Coach Runs Her Business Behind The Scenes
1. What do you do? Who do you help?
I help boss women shift their mindset, so they can better manage and grow their money, attract more money and abundance into their life, and begin the life towards financial freedom they’ve always dreamed.
2. List your favorite business tools.
- Preview App: This helps me to schedule my Instagram posts and form captions that are well spaced out. I also use it to see what my Instagram grid would look like with certain pictures. This helps to make sure my Instagram is always looking clean and attractive.
- Social Steeze: Organic Instagram Growth Tool that targets your ideal niche market. It’s run by a real person, so there are no bots. Very natural growth and not excessive. I have had no issues with engagement and it has caused me to find my ideal client followers and accounts that are more aligned with what I’m interested in.
- Teachable: excellent course creation platform.
- Kajabi: amazing website platform that can also be a platform for online courses. It’s great because you can have it all on one platform.
- Freshbooks: Super easy to keep track of expenses and receipts. Great for record keeping.
3. What is a good course, website or book you would recommend and why?
- Course From Scratch by Danielle Leslie: this course is amazing for beginners who are interested in getting into the entrepreneurial space, but don’t know what they’re good at or where to start. This course breaks everything down, so you can start your journey to building your very own revenue generating course. This is where I learned how to create a course from a 7 figure earning course creator.
- The Instagram Vault by Isabella Silverio: this course was amazing in helping me increase my marketing strategy on Instagram as well as close sales via social media. She is amazing because she doesn’t stress follower count, but quality and effective content. This is where I learned how to monetize my platform on Instagram from a 6 figure earning Instagram guru.
- Incfile: Excellent website to register and file for your business.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: Definitely changed the way I view making money. The ways to make money in the world are endless. The root of it all is knowledge and a mindset to take action with the knowledge you have.
- The Miracle Morning: This book change my perception on how I go about my day to day. Having purpose and intention for each day makes you look forward to each day with excitement and gratitude. Gratitude and a positive attitude are more important than we give credit. This book truly is a game changer.
- The Millionaire Next Door: this book taught me that accumulating wealth doesn’t have much to do with how much money you make, but more about the smart money habits you have created with the money you have earned, no matter the amount. It also taught me that the millionaires of the world may not look as flashy as we believe. They really could be your neighbor next door.
4. What is the best piece of advice you have received?
- People might think your crazy now in pursuing your dreams and goals, but you can’t let the opinions of others stop you.
- Not everyone you started with will be with you at the top. Some people just aren’t meant to stay in your life and you have to learn to be okay with that.
- Not everyone will like you and that’s okay.
5. What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs?
- Stop worrying about what others think of you. Keep working towards your goals and dreams. Those negative opinions aren’t cutting you a check.
- Believe in yourself. If you don’t believe in yourself and the value you can provide, how do you expect others to do it?
- Improve on yourself daily. Your level of success will only be as high as your level of self-development.
6. What is your beauty and/or fitness routine?
- Makeup: I’m barefaced most of the time, but when I’m not I go for a natural looking using Mac liquid foundation and everything else MaryKay.
- I use rose water witch hazel each night on my face after washing with either a charcoal face wash or african black soap. I conclude with a coconut oil face lotion.
- I do mostly strength training 3 times a week.
7. List the products or items that are indispensable in your life.
- Now Natural Oils: The health of my hair is crucial and one way that I’m able to keep it so healthy is by using natural oils
8. Which female entrepreneur(s) do you look up to and why?
- Danielle Leslie: She is a black female entrepreneur making 7 figures by empowering others to create courses so they can build the life they love. She’s an excellent role model as well. It’s just nice to see a woman that looks like me do so well in the entrepreneurial spaces.
- Isabella Silverio: She is so bold and genuine. By far the best coach I have ever had. She has a love and passion for diversity in the coaching space and is not afraid to let people know it. She is an inspiration.
9. List your social media platforms.
- Instagram @aleisekay
- Facebook Group Money Honey Boss Squad
- Email Leise.Kay@gmail.com
- Website www.aleisekay.com
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- Angela Ficken Specializes In Working With OCD, Eating Disorders, And Anxiety-Related Concerns - December 5, 2019
- 21 Best Black Friday And Cyber Monday Deals For Online Business Owners - November 29, 2019
- Sianna Elise Honors African Style Through Her Clothing Brand - November 26, 2019
- Jessica Hilderbrand-Marshall Takes Care Of All Your Graphic Design And Marketing Needs - November 24, 2019
- Brooke Allison Helps Ambitious Entrepreneurs Scale Their 6 Figure Businesses - November 19, 2019