What are the benefits of getting interviewed on a blog with 70,000+ followers?
- Build awareness
- Drive traffic
- Build trust
- Gain attention
- Get known
- Reach another audience
- Generate buzz
HOW TO GET INTERVIEWED
Step 1 — Fill out the interview (scroll to the very bottom for the questions) and send it back to me with 5-10 hi res images of yourself. Look at other interview posts for inspiration. No selfies. No blurries. Only color, not b&w. We are normally booked a month in advance so please keep that in mind, if you have a particular date you’d like, please let me know asap.
Step 2 — Pay $100 for your feature here: paypal.me/ladybossblogger. Most of this will go back into promoting your interview. Our goal is to pack the media full of powerful every day women in order to change women’s mindsets about themselves. You get 10% from any referral that books aka $10 per female entrepreneur friend.
Step 3 — Once everything is turned in, you will receive the date your post will go live and on that date at 6PM CST we will blast your interview to our following.
100+ FIVE STAR REVIEWS ON FACEBOOK
Please copy and paste questions onto a word document to work on it and send back to me.
Include a short bio, 3-4 sentences in third person. The interview below will be in first person.
- What motivated and inspired you to start your own business?
- Tell us about your business.
- Are you currently running any promos/contests/giveaways that you would like our readers to know about?
- List awards/certifications/accomplishments.
- Where is your business based?
- What were the first few steps you took to get your business up and running?
- What has been the most effective way of raising awareness of your business and getting new customers?
- What have been your biggest challenges so far?
- How did you overcome these challenges?
- How do you keep motivated through difficult times?
- How do you distinguish yourself from your competitors?
- What is the best advice you have received recently?
- What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs?
- What are your favorite business tools/resources and why?
- What is a good article or book you have read recently?
- What are you currently learning about for your business or looking for help with?
- What are your goals for the next few months and how are you striving to achieve them?
- What social media outlets do you use? List them below.
Examples below (please attach your own names/hyperlinks)
Instagram @ladybossblogger, @elainerau
Facebook Group @ladybossblogger
Hashtags #ladybossblogger #entrepreneurblogger #womensupportingwomen
*Send 5-10 high-resolution (color not b&w) pictures of yourself and your business (the more the better – NO selfies) to my email at email@example.com. All pictures need to be at least 700 pixels in width. Preferably one with you against a white or light background, another one with you interacting with your business (such as on a laptop or holding your products or with a client), and another one of your work. Check out other blog posts for examples.
1 GUEST POST COMES FREE WITH ANY INTERVIEW.
Details on how to guest post can be found here: www.ladybossblogger.com/guest-post.
Daily Entrepreneur Resources
Subscribe and stay connected with our network of female entrepreneurs!