WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Step 1 — Fill out the interview (scroll to the very bottom for the questions) and send it back to me.
Step 2 — Choose what package you’d like to go with below: paypal.me/ladybossblogger.
Step 3 — After the post goes live, share it with your friends/fans!
THE SIMPLE BREAKDOWN OF THE PROCESS + BENEFITS
- Write your answers to the interview questions located on the bottom of this page in a word document and send it back to me. In one sitting it should only take 10-20 minutes to complete, though most people spend a few days to work on it and a week to complete it. If you have a particular date you would like the post to go up, let us know ASAP. We are usually booked about a month in advance, but are willing to accommodate and work with you to get your desired date.
- Once all the materials—your interview and 5-10 pictures (along with the optional video)—are turned in, your interview blog post will be blasted across our social media channels to our followers to gain traction to your site and raise awareness about your business. We have an engaged audience who love to support other women in business. You can add yourself to our private Facebook Networking Group to gain access to our network. Make sure to introduce yourself and ask the group a thought-provoking question to start networking!
- An average post gets between 50-200 shares on Facebook, 100-200 likes on Instagram, 50-200 views on LinkedIn, and several likes and retweets on Twitter. These are averages, results vary – some posts do better on one social media channel than another. We have gotten up to 2,000 shares on one post alone!
- You will get 8 graphics that will be created for you from the content you provide in your interview.
- Instagram – a quote will be taken from your interview and paired alongside your photo.
- Twitter – a quote will be taken from your interview and paired alongside your photo.
- Promo – if you are running a promo and have listed it in your interview, a promo post will be created for you.
- Pinterest – 5 Pinterest Ready graphics created with the pictures you provide coupled with the content from your interview.
- Every single package will be posted to all our social media channels. With a $5 Facebook boost you can reach 10,000 more people, with $10 you can reach 15,000 and with $15 you can reach 20,000… etc.
- The Elite package is everyone’s favorite because you get to be featured on our Instagram TWICE! Once will be when your post goes live the first time, the second will be in a month from when you were featured.
8 SOCIAL MEDIA READY GRAPHICS
Please make sure to provide at least 5 dynamic photos of yourself so that we can create the best quality images for you to make these Social Media Ready images for you to share! They DO NOT have to be professional, but they shouldn’t be blurry.
- Headshot and name
- Your promo, freebie, or contest
- Your quote or inspiration
- Your advice
- The summary of what your interview was about
- Twitter quote
- Instagram quote
- Promo for Instagram
Please copy and paste questions onto a word document to work on it and send back to me.
Include a short bio, 3-4 sentences in third person. The interview below will be in first person.
- What motivated and inspired you to start your own business?
- Tell us about your business.
- Are you currently running any promos/contests/giveaways that you would like our readers to know about?
- List awards/certifications/accomplishments.
- Where is your business based?
- What were the first few steps you took to get your business up and running?
- What has been the most effective way of raising awareness of your business and getting new customers?
- What have been your biggest challenges so far?
- How did you overcome these challenges?
- How do you keep motivated through difficult times?
- How do you distinguish yourself from your competitors?
- What is the best advice you have received recently?
- What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs?
- What are your favorite business tools/resources and why?
- What is a good article or book you have read recently?
- What are you currently learning about for your business or looking for help with?
- What are your goals for the next few months and how are you striving to achieve them?
- What social media outlets do you use? List them below.
Example (to attach hyperlink click INSERT on the top bar of Word and on the very bottom click HYPERLINK)
Instagram @ladybossblogger @elainerau
Facebook Group www.facebook.com/groups/ladybossblogger
Hashtags #ladybossblogger #entrepreneurblogger #womensupportingwomen
*Send 5-10 high-resolution (color not b&w) pictures of yourself and your business (the more the better – NO selfies) to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All pictures need to be at least 700 pixels in width. Preferably one with you against a white or light background, another one with you interacting with your business (such as on a laptop or holding your products or with a client), and another one of your work. Check out other blog posts for examples.
Optional VIDEO INTERVIEW Instructions below…
- Set up your camera on a stand/table or away from you so that your whole face is in the shot. VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure that the lighting is good.
- In 3 minutes or less, introduce yourself briefly, then teach us something that you are an expert in in order to WOW our audience of other female entrepreneurs OR enlighten us with some interesting tips that you would like to share that has helped you further your business. Of if you have your own ideas, let me know!
- Send it to me for editing and final touches. OR you can post it to the Ladybossblogger Network page yourself.
Daily Entrepreneur Resources
Subscribe and stay connected with our network of female entrepreneurs!