Victoria Patterson is a property developer and interior designer who guides others in their property and interior design endeavors.
1. When did you get on Instagram?
I started five months ago, a new start to 2021.
2. What topics do you post about?
Property development, interiors, and a little bit of lifestyle.
I like to try and help as many people as possible, rather than be if they are building a self-build, want to enter the property world or just a question on paint colors.
3. How did you decide to post about those topics?
We are going to be selling some of our own homes pretty soon, and I knew a local social following would help get our new homes and company brand out there.
Showcasing some of our top developments and some behind the scenes shots have been such a hit.
4. Which types of posts seem to get the most engagement for you?
I would most definitely say reels on my advice. A topic that my audience can get value from and learn.
5. What business course do you recommend?
I completed a mini MBA which I found useful, but most recently I finished my real estate and economics course online at London business school of economics which I very much recommend.
6. What business book do you recommend?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- Leadershift: The 11 Essential Changes Every Leader Must Embrace
7. List your social media links (and blog if you have one).
- Instagram: @designbymayfair
- YouTube vlogs and blog coming soon!
LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON INSTAGRAM: LadyBossBloggerCourses.com.
Leave a Reply