Brittney Smith is an aspiring storyteller with a Masters Degree in Christian Education. She currently runs a blog called Woman of God Arise that has devotionals to awaken your faith.
1. When did you start blogging?
I started blogging in 2014, but I got discouraged and stopped. Then I started again in 2019 and have been going since.
2. Why did you start your blog?
I started blogging because I’ve always had a desire to write and to share my writings. It has been something that just wouldn’t leave me over the years.
3. What topics do you blog about?
I write about topics that other Christian women can relate too. I do have a few male subscribers as well so sometimes I write to a broader Christian audience.
4. How did you decide to blog about those topics?
I want readers to feel they can relate to the blog. So, I get as transparent as I’m comfortable with being and write out my thoughts on paper. It would be worth it to me even if only one person could relate.
5. What specific steps did you take to launch your blog?
I researched the pros and cons of having a free website versus paying for a website. I decided to pay for my webhosting and for a domain name. Since then, I’ve been on a huge learning curve building my website and design.
6. How do you combine your faith with your blog?
I’m able to combine my faith with my blog by writing on common issues most women face in their daily lives and offering encouragement through scriptures.
7. What is your favorite scripture?
It’s hard to choose one scripture as my favorite, but the first that comes to mind is Ecclesiastes 3:11 where it says, “He [God] has made everything beautiful in its time.”
8. Social media links
Here is where you can find Brittney Smith on social media:
- Website: https://www.womanofgodarise.com/
- Instagram: @_womanofgodarise
- Facebook: Woman of God Arise
LEARN HOW TO CREATE A PROFITABLE BLOG: LadyBossBloggerCourses.com.
Leave a Reply