90+ Best Affiliate Programs For Any Niche
We have gathered the best affiliate programs for influencers looking to monetize their influence.
Affiliate marketing is an awesome way to begin monetizing your blog!
We came up with a list of affiliate programs categorized by the 17 most popular niches in hopes that you can easily find some programs that will work perfectly for your blog!
1. Fitness & Weight Loss Affiliate Programs
Fitness & weight loss affiliate programs can extend far beyond what you may normally think of, but these are some of our favorites:
- REI – REI – this is one of the largest outdoor clothing stores, including gear, that provides commissions for valid referrals.
- My Freeze Easy – My Freeze Easy is a program that provides frozen cooking meal plans.
- Gluten Free Cooking School – A great program for gluten-free food bloggers! 50% payment is the commission you will earn on each sale that you make.
- Vitamix – Whether it’s healthy food, technology, or nutrition, Vitamix sells it all and pays up to 15% commission.
- Cook Eat Paleo – Cook Eat Paleo sells paleo-based books and pays 50% commission on the final sale price.
2. Health Affiliate Programs
Healthy living writers and bloggers have an incredible amount of affiliate programs at their disposal, here are some great ones!
- Graze – Graze is a snack box business that delivers its products directly to its consumers. For every referral, 2$ will be rewarded to you.
- Thrive Market – Thrive is an online organic shop that compensates its affiliates $25 per paid member you refer.
- The Vitamin Shoppe – This company sells a variety of healthcare products and pays up to 9% in commissions for each sale you refer.
- Nuts.com – This website sells a variety of nuts, tea, snacks, dried fruit etc. They offer 8% commission on new customer orders and 2% commission on returning customer orders.
- $5 Meal Plan – 5$ meal plan is a weekly service that pays 30% per each referral.
- Ultimate Bundle – The Ultimate Bundle covers many different niche categories! Different product bundles are provided throughout the year. The bundles are sold at a discount of 90% to 95% off with a 40% earning for each commission.
- Hello Fresh – Hello Fresh healthy recipes equipped with fresh ingredients to customers and pays up to $25 commission.
- The Fruit Company – The Fruit Company offers fruit gift boxes and rewards 10% commission per sale.
3. Dating & Relationships Affiliate Programs
Dating and relationship bloggers will have to get a little creative about the affiliate links that you’re using, simply because there aren’t many programs focused only on this topic, but anything that you can relate or incorporate into your dating niche is perfect!
- TheDatingDivas – This is a marriage and relationship strengthening referral program.
- 175 Best Date Ideas – This is a book that can be sold through affiliate marketing with 50% payment per sold book.
4. Pet Affiliate Programs
There are even affiliate programs for those of you who run blogs dedicated to our furry friends!
- Embrace Pet Insurance – Embrace Pet Insurance is an insurance agency that pays $33 for every finished and submitted online application.
- Barkbox – This is a pet box delivered monthly that pays commission on each valid customer.
5. Self Improvement Affiliate Programs
Self-improvement blogs can promote all sorts of products, some of which are essential oils, books, journals, healthy living guides, and much much more.
- Intelligent Change – Intelligent Change is the maker of The Five Minute Journal and Productivity Planner and they compensate 15% on sales.
- Heal Your Life – Heal your life is a publisher of online courses, self-improvement books, workshops, etc and they pay up to 50% for valid referrals.
- Mindvalley – They provide products for personal growth and pay a commission for valid referrals.
6. Making Money Online Affiliate Programs
As a making money online blogger, you will be promoting products and services such as investment platforms, cell phone applications, budgeting products, services that save people money, work from home/job ideas, and much more.
- Policy Genius – A life insurance company providing an affiliate program.
- Motif Investing – This is an investing platform that pays a commission each time you refer a customer.
- IGain – This is an affiliate network hosting many different companies, including online survey companies where you can earn a commission for each person who signs up for a survey.
- Freshbooks – This is a cloud accounting system. You will earn $5 per free trial sign up and $55 per sale.
- Survey Junkie – This company is a survey provider that you can promote to your following as a way to make extra money.
- TurboTax – TurboTax is a tax software that pays you for every valid customer you refer.
- Xero – This is an accounting software that compensates $5-$20 per free trial sign up and $50-$300 for each new subscriber.
- American Consumer Opinion – American Consumer Opinion is a survey company that pays $1.00 per valid referral.
- Sofi – Sofi is a loan refinancing company, paying $100 per valid referral.
- The Selling Family – The Selling Family sells courses related to Amazon FBA selling and pays commission for each valid sale.
- Tradeking – Tradeking is an online stock broker that pays a commission for each sale generated by you.
- Ibotta – Ibotta is a grocery savings app that gives you $5 to $10 per valid sign-up.
- Awin – This is one of the largest affiliate networks in the world (with 6,000+ affiliate programs to become a part of), there is any and everything here to promote.
- Etsy – Etsy is an awesome online platform to find and sell all kinds of handmade items and you can earn a commission for each approved sale.
- Digit – Anyone with a Digit account can promote this service, aka, you also don’t need a blog. Digit is a money savings app.
- Bluchic – WordPress themes for bloggers, 25% commission.
- SendOwl – Platform for hosting digital products, 20% recurring commission.
7. Beauty Affiliate Programs
Beauty bloggers have a wide range of products they can promote, being that each company has thousands of different products to choose from. You’re bound to find something you love!
- BH Cosmetics – BH Cosmetics is a beauty company that will pay 15% commission as well as providing bonuses.
- Julep – Julep is a monthly beauty box that pays $7 per month subscription and $15 per prepaid subscription.
- Sephora – Sephora sells beauty brands that pays a commission on valid orders.
- Murad – Murad is a skincare company that pays 11% as well as bonus incentives.
- Grove Collaborative – Grove Collaborative sells natural home products such as laundry detergents and beauty items.
- Ulta – Ulta is one of the largest beauty retailers in the US. You can receive a 1-50% commission.
- Bare Minerals – Bare Minerals is a makeup brand that offers an 8% commission.
8. Gadgets & Tech Affiliate Programs
Within the gadgets and tech niche, you’re going to find your best luck in affiliate programs that are designed to find the perfect products for you such as Amazon and Awin.
- Best Buy – This is an electronics store that pays a commission on every valid sale.
- Amazon Associates – Amazon Associates is a great place to start your affiliate journey! Amazon any and everything, so there is definitely something that you will be able to promote on your blog.
- Jaaxy Keyword Tool – A keyword research tool that was DESIGNED for affiliate marketers. Recommended by Wealthy Affiliate and more.
- Social Warfare – Automated social sharing program that makes it super easy to share your posts across multiple platforms.
- iTunes – Global publishers of online eBooks, apps, programs, and more! Commission varies.
9. Parenting Affiliate Programs
Being a parent and family blogger means there are many items that you can promote including home decor, organizational tools, meal plans, financial products, educational tools, and more.
- The Container Store – The Container Store is a retail store that sells storage and organization products. They give commissions on qualified sales.
- Zulily – Zulily is a deal website in which you can receive up to 10% commission on products.
- Wayfair – Wayfair is an online home store that pays a commission on each valid sale.
- Sur la Table – Sur la Table sells cooking items and pays 7% commission.
- Minimalist Baker – Minimalist Baker creates cookbooks and pays 30% commission of the product price.
10. Fashion Affiliate Programs
Fashion bloggers can promote everything from jewelry to handbags to shoes and everything in between, oh, and clothes of course!
Selling items you personally love is a great way to be successful in your fashion affiliate marketing strategy!
- ModCloth – ModCloth is a clothing website that rewards a 5% commission on valid sales.
- Revolve – Revolve is an online clothing store in which you can earn a 5% commission on orders.
- Nordstrom – Nordstrom is a major retailer and department store in which you can earn commissions on valid referrals.
- Zappos – Zappos stores carry over 1,500 brands in shoe, apparel, handbag, and houseware categories in which you can earn commissions on valid referrals.
- Blue Nile – Blue Nile is an online jewelry retailer that gives 5% per order.
- Stella & Dot – Stella & Dot is a jewelry and accessory shop that offers 12% for new customers and a 5% commission for returning customers. $100 Sign up bonus & $300 free product plus commissions!
- Shopstyle Collective: Shopstyle Collective has brands like ASOS, J. Crew, & Nordstrom. You can sign-up through their influencer program.
- Fabfitfun: FabFitFun is an athletic subscription box service, you can receive $8 per sale on these fashion/beauty/fitness subscription boxes.
- Stitch Fix: Stitch Fix is a clothing subscription box service, you can receive $25 per sale on these monthly clothing subscription boxes.
11. Travel Affiliate Programs
Travel writers promote products including accommodations, travel gear, tours, travel-related books (guide books, books about travel, etc), and much more!
- Airbnb – Airbnb is an accommodation and entertainment website where you can earn up to $110 credit per referral. You can earn $40+ Airbnb credits for every referral you make.
- Uber – This is a car ride service where you can earn credit towards your future rides.
- Enterprise – Enterprise is a rental car service in which you will earn 2.5% commission.
- CheapFlights – This is a travel search website where affiliate payment is based on the traffic sent to their advertisers. The commission comes from 65% revenue share of the money they generate.
- Expedia – Expedia is a travel search engine that you can earn commissions on for valid referrals.
- Booking.com – This travel search engine allows 25% and up commission on bookings.
- Priceline – Priceline is another travel search engine where you can earn commissions on your valid referrals. 10% on all sales
- Hilton – Hilton hotel has an affiliate program where you can earn 4% commissions through valid conversions.
- G Adventures – G Adventures is the world leader in adventure travel. You can find their affiliate program on Commission Junction and they offer up to 5% commission.
- World Nomads – World Nomads is a travel insurance company that pays a commission on valid conversions.
- CityPass – CityPass is a travel ticket booklet that pays you a 6% commission.
- Skyscanner – Skyscanner is a travel search engine that offers a 50% commission on sales.
- TripAdvisor – When a reader clicks through your link to TripAdvisor and then makes a purchase from a TripAdvisor advertising partner, you will earn a 50% commission of the sales.
12. Lifestyle Affiliate Programs
Lifestyle bloggers can cover a lot of different categories, we wanted to provide you with some of the more generic affiliate programs that can help you in multiple areas.
- Ebates – Anyone with an Ebates account can promote this service, so no worries if you don’t have a blog! Ebates has many niches and many different types of purchases, such as finance, parenting, lifestyle, travel, and more.
- ebooks.com – If there are any courses or ebooks that you took in preparation for launching your blog, then you may be able to sign up and start promoting them right away.
13. Crafts/DIY Affiliate Programs
As a crafts/DIY blogger, think about the tools or supplies you need to make a craft or project.
Your followers want to use the exact product and/or supplies that you use to complete a project, so this can be a great way to promote affiliate links to your readers.
- Cricut – Cricut offers a 12% commission on all orders and a 15% commission on all orders over $100.
- Scrapbook.com – This is the top paper crafting store where you can earn a commission for every sale you refer.
- Craftsy – Craftsy is a website where you can learn how to do crafts and DIY projects. 75% of sales can be earned off of first-time course purchases from new customers, 15% of existing customer course purchases, and 4% of all other product purchases.
- Fabric.com – This is a website in which customers can purchase various fabrics for different projects. Commission varies.
- Society6 – This art website will give you 10% for each sale you refer.
- Udemy – Udemy is an online course website, you can receive a 50% commission.
- eBay – eBay is a global online marketplace with millions of products. Commission varies.
14. Food/Recipe Affiliate Programs
As a food/recipe blogger, there are many items that are available for you to promote. Considering all the options there are out there to create amazing dishes, you’re guaranteed to find some affiliate programs you love to promote.
- Food Blogger Pro – This is an affiliate program hosted on Shareasale in which you will earn 20% commission recurring monthly.
- Teavana – Teavana is a tea and product retailer that pays a commission on their online sales.
15. Wedding Affiliate Programs
As a wedding blogger, there are many items that you can promote, such as wedding decor, accessories, invitations, and more. Here are some of our favorite programs:
- HitchSwitch – HitchSwitch is the nation’s leading online and mobile name changing service for newlyweds and offers a commission rate starting at 10%.
- Minted – Minted is a website in which soon-to-be newlyweds can order invitations, save the dates, and more. This affiliate program offers a 10% to 12% commission on sales.
16. Photography Affiliate Programs
As a photographer who runs a photography blog, there are many items that you can promote, such as camera equipment and places to sell your photography. Here are some of our favorite programs:
- SC Stockshop – Stock photography for bloggers & brands, 30% commission.
- Styled Stock Society – Styled Stock Society is a stock photography for bloggers & brands, affiliates can receive 30% commission.
- PicMonkey – PicMonkey is a photo editing software, 50% initial, and 25% recurring commission.
- Creative Market – Creative Market is an online store, affiliates can receive 15% commission.
17. Personal Finance Affiliate Programs
As a personal finance blogger, there are many items that you can promote, such as ways to make money, ways to save money, and the places to do that at! Here are some of our favorite programs:
- Inbox Dollars – Inbox Dollars is a survey website that pays you to take surveys, they pay affiliates $1.40 per lead (email sign-up).
- Swagbucks – Swagbucks is another survey website, they pay affiliates $3 per lead (email sign-up).
- Grocery Budget Makeover: Grocery Budget Makeover is an online course to help you save money grocery shopping, affiliates receive 20% commission.
Finding the right products to promote can be a challenge, especially in the beginning!
We wanted to provide you with some of the most well-known and trusted affiliate marketing programs to help get you on your feet as well as separating them by niche to make the task less daunting! Get started and good luck!
Additional Articles You May Be Interested In:
- How To Monetize Your Influence
- What Is Affiliate Marketing And How Does It Work?
- How To Find Your Niche In Blogging
- 6 Benefits Of Learning How To Master Affiliate Marketing
Fran Kolars is a blogging intern for LadyBossBlogger. She is currently working towards her bachelor’s degree in Retail Merchandising and Interior Design at the University of Minnesota. Blogging is an interest of hers that was sparked by her passion for mental health, self-care, and motivation for women.