The Seaweed Bath Co Purifying Products v.s. Restorative Products
I was browsing around Target one day and noticed the Seaweed Bath Co. line was located in the Natural Beauty section instead of the normal hair and body care section which is what immediately drew me to check them out.
I’m super into anti-aging (restorative) products so when I saw they had a whole selection, I had to check it out!
Seaweed Bath Co only uses:
- Clinically proven ingredients
- Natural ingredients
All their products are also:
- Sustainably harvested
The first product is 100% purifying, the second product is both purifying and anti-aging and the rest of the products are 100% anti-aging.
1. Purifying Body Wash
I love the way this smells!!! It’s very minty and is relaxing on the skin because it’s made with green tea extract and french clay.
2. Purifying Micro-Scrub
When you finish washing your face with this scrub, it will leave your pores feeling like they were cleaned from the inside out!
3. Anti-Aging Day Cream
This supports the skin’s natural collagen production and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by filling them in.
4. Anti-Aging Marine Serum
This formula is made with Vitamin B3 and 3 varieties of seaweed which naturally detoxifies, restores and protects your skin.
5. Anti-Aging Eye Treatment
93% of people who use this reported noticeably brighter and smoother skin!
6. Anti-Aging Marine Algae Overnight Mask
The mask is green and sticky but dries clear. Apply it after you wash your face right before bed and rinse it off in the morning. I use it 2-3 times a week and always feel refreshed in the morning when I wash it off! It also smells quite nice.
7. Anti-Aging Marine Night Therapy
Great for treating fine lines in your sleep! Love that it works while I sleep!
Overall, the Seaweed Bath Co. products are all really high quality and definitely improve your skin! I highly recommend checking them out at your local Target!
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- Briana Ross Teaches Female Entrepreneurs How To Build Unforgettable Brands - October 20, 2019
- Jennifer Lehr Educates Couples On How To Create A Safe And Connected Relationship - October 20, 2019
- Dawn Myers Helps Women Of Color Style Their Natural Hair With Tech-Enabled Tools - October 20, 2019
- Sabina King Helps Bring Healthy Products To Market - October 20, 2019
- The Seaweed Bath Co Purifying Products v.s. Restorative Products - September 17, 2019