Ritu Sharma Helps People Enhance Brand Awareness Within The Digital Space
1. One sentence that describes what you do…
I am an entrepreneur and a fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blogger who helps with driving website traffic and acquiring leads and customers. I also develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products or services.
Additionally, I empower people to start and scale their passion business like blogging or digital marketing, so they can make an impact on the world.
2. The first thing I do when I wake up…
I meditate, do some yoga, and then start the day off with some juice or coffee.
3. The quote I live by…
No one else knows exactly what the future holds for you, no one else knows what obstacles you’ve overcome to be where you are, so don’t expect others to feel as passionate about your dreams as you do. —Germany KentNo one else knows exactly what the future holds for you, no one else knows what obstacles you've overcome to be where you are, so don't expect others to feel as passionate about your dreams as you do. —Germany KentClick To Tweet
4. My favorite business tools are…
- Grammarly to check all my spelling and grammar mistakes.
- Designcap for good graphics.
- Rank Math for blogging SEO.
- Ahrefs for backlinks, ranking, and website analysis.
- Google analytics for checking analytics and real-time traffic.
- Hootsuite for social media management.
5. On my bookshelf, you will find…
6. Every woman needs to try this at least once…
Instead of trying a diet or workout plan, keep in mind that weight loss won’t necessarily change body image. There is a lot of pressure on women to fit a certain mold in terms of looks and body type, but it’s best for a person to try to make peace with their body and focus on treating it with care, regardless of others’ opinions.
Plus, there’s nothing to lose by applying for that dream job, no matter what qualifications they say they require. On the other hand, there’s plenty to gain.
7. My favorite beauty brands and items…
I have a very simple five beauty routine that takes five to ten minutes. I only use five products from drugstores like Sugar Cosmetics and Maybelline:
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
- Maybelline New York The Colossal Volum Express Mascara
- SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick
- Maybelline New York Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
- Maybelline New York The Colossal Kajal 24Hour Smudge Proof
8. The best piece of advice I’ve ever received…
You might lack skill, you might lack hope, you might lack money—honestly, most people, at one point or another, have lacked these seemingly important endowments. But if you have grit, determination, and persistence, you will always make it through to brighter days because you can outlast the days that make you want to give up.
If you learn to become comfortable with the discomfort of rejection, uncertainty, and obscurity, you will forever persevere to claim the moments of joy and accomplishment you seek. It won’t always look how you imagined because life is rarely predictable, but it will feel familiar, it will feel right, it will feel like home.
All you have to do is keep going. No matter what.If you learn to become comfortable with the discomfort of rejection, uncertainty, and obscurity, you will forever persevere to claim the moments of joy and accomplishment you seek.Click To Tweet
9. Daily things you do in your business…
Plan, plan, plan. I have so many ideas that I write down and organize constantly. I write content for Bloggermagazine.net and Xclusivefashionmeetslifestyle.com that I then share across my social media platforms to inspire men and women to push past their self-limiting beliefs and rise up in fashion, business, and leadership.
10. List all your social media platforms…