Once I started getting more influencer campaigns on my Instagram @elainerau, I knew it was time to upgrade my phone! I needed a phone that was big on image and video quality and had a ton of storage as well… which is what led me to swapping out my iPhone for a Sony!
Sony Xperia 1 v.s. Sony Xperia 10 Cell Phone
Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
The octa-core processor and 6GB of RAM deliver outstanding overall performance for opening and running applications, flipping through menus and more.
Android 9.0 Pie OS
Adapts to you and the way you use your phone, learning your preferences as you go. Your experience gets better over time, and it keeps things running smoother and longer.
Compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon
It also works with GSM SIM kits, including Cricket Wireless, Tracfone, Net10, H2O, AT&T Prepaid, and Simple Mobile.*
4G LTE speed
This Sony Xperia cell phone provides fast web connection for downloading apps, streaming content, and staying connected on social media.
6.5″ 4K HDR OLED touch screen with 3840 x 1644 resolution
The extra-large screen is matched with a slim body to comfortably fit in your hand. The 21:9 extended display ensures easier multitasking and immersive viewing. Gorilla Glass 6 resists shocks and scratches.
12.0MP triple-lens camera system
Offers 21:9 cinema ratio, 4K HDR movie recording, and 2x optical zoom to capture details without losing quality. Also includes an 8.0MP front-facing camera for self-portraits and videos.
Lets you capture slow-motion videos at up to 960 frames per second for staggering films.
BIONZ X image processing engine
Powerful digital image processing produces even more vivid colors and ensure contrasts are high.
Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
Keep your images free from motion blur with SteadyShot image stabilization.
128GB internal memory plus microSD slot
This cell phone provides plenty of storage space for your contacts, music, apps and more. Expand your storage by up to 512GB by adding a microSD card (sold separately).
Sony’s audio expertise always by your side
Hear music as the artist intended with high-resolution audio. DSEE HX™ improves the quality of low-resolution music files. The smart amplifier delivers a loud, rich sound through the speaker.
Your fingerprint keeps your phone secure
Hold your finger on the fingerprint sensor to unlock your phone.
The phone is protected from dust and can also withstand being submerged in 4.92′ of static water for up to 30 minutes.
- SIM card is not included.
- The cell phone will not work with Sprint, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, or any other CDMA network.
The Xperia 1 costs more than double the Xperia 10… and here is why:
- Xperia 1 is water and dust resistant, the Xperia 10 is not
- Xperia 1 is made out of corning gorilla glass, the Xperia 10 is aluminum
- Xperia 1 has a vertically-aligned triple camera system on the rear, while the Xperia 10 have a horizontally-aligned dual camera on the back
- Xperia 1 has USB Type-C, while the Xperia 10 has a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Xperia 1 has a 4K resolution, while the Xperia 10 has a Full HD+ resolution resulting in a lower pixel density
- Xperia 1 has an OLED display, the Xperia 10 has an LCD display
- Xperia 1 has a 12-megapixel wide lens with optical image stabilization, the Xperia 10 has a 8-megapixel camera with fixed focus
- Xperia 1 has 4K HDR video recording capabilities, the Xperia 10 has 4K too but not HDR
- Xperia 1 has the largest battery capacity at 3300mAh, the Xperia 10 has 2870mAh
In conclusion, Xperia 1 has a better display, a more powerful camera system + hardware.