1. One sentence that describes what you do…
I help purpose-driven entrepreneurs get more leads and sales through Pinterest, blogging, automations, and strategic systems.
2. The first thing I do when I wake up…
Thank God for another day… make coffee, read the bible, pray, and feed the baby.
3. The quote I live by…
We are faith-filled, big-thinking risk-takers. We want to seek God for the impossible. Believe God for miracles. Dream that God would do exceedingly and abundantly more in our lives for His Glory that generations would know who He is. We will be faith-filled with all that we do. -Craig GroeschelDream that God would do exceedingly and abundantly more in our lives for His Glory that generations would know who He is. -Craig GroeschelClick To Tweet
4. My favorite business tools are…
- I use Google Calendar to help keep myself organized and on schedule.
- I use Trello to organize my stuff.
- Asana helps my team stays organized.
- Voxer helps me connect with my team and my clients.
5. On my bookshelf, you will find…
- The Maxwell Leadership Bible by John C. Maxwell
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John C. Maxwell
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran
- Start Something That Matters by Blake Mycoskie
- Money Master The Game by Tony Robbins
6. Every woman needs to try this at least once…
Traveling overseas alone… I moved to Kenya when I was 20 and grew so much as a person.
7. My favorite beauty brands and items…
I keep things simple… sunscreen and then I wear Mac concealer (haven’t found a good organic alternative that actually works) and Beautycounter tinted moisturizer.
I believe that beauty comes from within… so I eat mostly organic. I use essential oils to make my own face serum and Castille soap to make my own cleaners.
8. The best piece of advice I’ve ever received…
Don’t be so busy building a business that you forget to build your life.Don't be so busy building a business that you forget to build your life. Click To Tweet
9. Daily things you do in your business…
- Create content
- Check-in with my team
- Check-in with my Activate students
I also take the time to work on myself and my own leadership… so I can serve others better.
10. List all your social media platforms…
- Website www.rachelngom.com
- Facebook @rachelngombix
- Instagram @shesmakinganimpact
- Pinterest @rachelngom
Leave a Reply