Lindsay Maloney Empowers Women To Start And Scale Their Coaching Business
1. One sentence that describes what you do…
Lindsay Maloney empowers women to start and scale their coaching business, so they can make an impact on the world.
2. The first thing I do when I wake up…
Thank God for another day and express gratitude for everything I have and desire.
3. The quote I live by…
“I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside.” – Wayne Dyer
SO much truth to this and I feel like it’s so empowering to know that we have full control over how we feel, which in turn changes the perspective of what’s going on outside of us.'I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside.' - Wayne DyerClick To Tweet
4. My favorite business tools are…
- Asana for project/life management
- Active Campaign for my email service provider
- SquareSpace for all things website
- LeadPages for sales and free opt-ins
- Canva for anything creative (e-books, webinars, graphics, etc)
- GSuite (spreadsheets, documents, storage)
5. On my bookshelf you will find…
The Law of Divine Compensation by Marianne Williamson. This is one of the first books I read that really shifted my perspective on money and abundance. I’ve read it several times now and I recommend it to all of my clients and students. Such a game-changer.
6. Every woman needs to try this at least once…
Take yourself out on a date. Go do all of your favorite things. Don’t be afraid to go solo, you’re going to feel so empowered and amazing that you decided to give yourself this time to just be you with YOU. Then make it a standing appointment in your calendar every month or quarter.
7. My favorite beauty brands and items…
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
- Tarte Poreless Mattifying Primer
- Maybelline New York Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Constant Toast
8. The best piece of advice I’ve ever received…
Follow your bliss. What makes you light up and what gives you happiness? Go that way! Sometimes we get so caught up in thinking we need to what everyone else does and says and it’s making us miserable. Following what makes you joyful ALWAYS produces the best results.Follow your bliss. What makes you light up and what gives you happiness? Go that way! Following what makes you joyful ALWAYS produces the best results.Click To Tweet
9. Daily things you do in your business…
Working with my students, clients, and the team every single day lights me up and brings me joy. I love knowing that an idea I had years ago comes to fruition on a daily basis and the ripple effect continues.
10. List all your social media platforms…
- Instagram @Lindsay_Maloney
- Facebook @lindsaymaloneyofficial
- Pinterest @lindsayblog
- Twitter @MaloneyLindsay
- LinkedIn @LindsayMaloney
- YouTube @LindsayMaloney