Katie Leimkuehler Coaches Executives And Entrepreneurs On Building Their Leadership Brand
1. One sentence that describes what you do…
Katie Leimkuehler coaches executives and entrepreneurs on building their leadership brand. She works to empower, coach and train teams and employees on the best brand storytelling strategies to elevate their business. She is a business coach who helps people develop their personal brands online through coaching sessions, training, and workshops.
2. The first thing I do when I wake up…
I meditate, read and do some yoga and then start the day off with some black coffee.
3. The quote I live by…
“Live life as it was rigged in your favor.” -Rumi'Live life as it was rigged in your favor.” -RumiClick To Tweet
4. My favorite business tools are…
- Google Keep
- Google Drive
5. On my bookshelf, you will find…
6. Every woman needs to try this at least once…
Traveling internationally by yourself. Traveling abroad alone broadens your perspective and instills confidence in tackling challenges.
7. The best piece of advice I’ve ever received…
Find the person who is doing what you want to do and ask them how they got there.Find the person who is doing what you want to do and ask them how they got there.Click To Tweet
8. Daily things you do in your business…
- I coach and train people on how to be more productive in their business and give them tools and techniques to grow their brand.
- I create presentations and trainings to run workshops for my clients.
- Plan my day, check emails, respond to clients.
9. List all your social media platforms…
- Website www.katieleimkuehler.com, www.freshtracksfilm.com
- LinkedIn Katie Leimkuehler
- Twitter @kleimkuehler, @freshtracksfilm
- Facebook Fresh Tracks Film
- Instagram @FreshTracksFilm
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- Gina Moccio Helps Women Entrepreneurs Build Confidence, Relationships And An Online Brand - March 30, 2020
- Lindsay Maloney Empowers Women To Start And Scale Their Coaching Business - March 28, 2020
- Katie Leimkuehler Coaches Executives And Entrepreneurs On Building Their Leadership Brand - March 11, 2020
- Saloua Ibaline Helps Female Entrepreneurs Ditch The 9-5 Grind - March 5, 2020
- Aliz Löcsei Helps People Master Tennis - February 24, 2020