I’ve been needing some wireless headphones to workout in because no one likes wires getting in the way and I don’t like clunky headphones that make your ears sweat! So I decided to compare some popular earphones and put them to the test!
1. JLab Wireless Earphones
- Rechargeable battery – 6 hours per charge
- Bluetooth interface
- Dual connect (Air Icon Only)
2. Sudio Earphones
- Rechargeable battery – 7 hours per charge
- Multipurpose button on each earbud to control music/phone calls
- Compact charging case with up to 4 additional charges
- Weighs 4.5 grams per earbud
While I like the look of the white Sudio earphones better and the fact that they have a cute charging dock… none of the designs would stay in my ears?! They kept on popping out.
I like that with JLab there were several truly wireless earphone styles that I could choose from that actually stayed in my ear so I could concentrate on working out instead of keeping my earphones in!
Check out even more JLab styles here.
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- JLab Wireless Earphones v.s. Sudio Wireless Earphones - November 8, 2019
- How To Cool Your Business Premises Without Spending A Fortune - October 22, 2019
- Briana Ross Teaches Female Entrepreneurs How To Build Unforgettable Brands - October 20, 2019
- Jennifer Lehr Educates Couples On How To Create A Safe And Connected Relationship - October 20, 2019
- Dawn Myers Helps Women Of Color Style Their Natural Hair With Tech-Enabled Tools - October 20, 2019