I’ve been needing some wireless headphones to workout in because no one likes wires getting in the way and I don’t like clunky headphones that make your ears sweat! So I decided to compare some popular earphones and put them to the test!
1. JLab Wireless Earphones
- Rechargeable battery – 6 hours per charge
- Bluetooth interface
- Dual connect (Air Icon Only)
2. Sudio Earphones
- Rechargeable battery – 7 hours per charge
- Multipurpose button on each earbud to control music/phone calls
- Compact charging case with up to 4 additional charges
- Weighs 4.5 grams per earbud
While I like the look of the white Sudio earphones better and the fact that they have a cute charging dock… none of the designs would stay in my ears?! They kept on popping out.
I like that with JLab there were several truly wireless earphone styles that I could choose from that actually stayed in my ear so I could concentrate on working out instead of keeping my earphones in!
Check out even more JLab styles here.
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- Angela De Souza Helps Business Women Network - January 15, 2020
- How To Use Vinyl To Advertise Your Business - January 7, 2020
- Andrea Dotterer Helps Women Entrepreneurs Create An Authentic Social Media Presence - January 7, 2020
- Jackie Kossoff Helps Entrepreneurs Generate More Profit In Their Businesses - January 1, 2020
- Morgan Rogers Handcrafts Lashes That Cater Exclusively To Glamorous Girls - December 28, 2019