Jesse Murphy Helps Women Support And Empower One Another
Jesse Murphy blogs about topics that she hope will speak to her audience as women, moms, and overall rockstars!
1. Why did you start your blog?
I have always planned on being a work-from-home mom, and all of my other home business attempts failed. It dawned on me one day that I should start a blog because I have always loved to write, so I did it!
2. What topics do you blog about?
Mostly motherhood and basic lifestyle, but I do love to throw in a good fashion or beauty post in once in a while!
3. What has been the most effective way to market your blog?
For me, it’s been mainly Pinterest, although Instagram is great too! But my biggest source of traffic comes straight from Google searches, so I always try to make sure my SEO is on point.
4. What has been challenging about blogging?
Definitely the comparison game. There are so many other bloggers out there and they are killing it! It’s so hard not to compare yourself and to not feel discouraged and want to just give up.
5. What specific steps did you take to overcome those challenges?
I haven’t exactly overcome it yet. I am still trying to build my confidence and train myself to not compare myself to others.
6. What tools have helped you monetize?
Partnering with good advertisers and affiliate networks is the most helpful. I can share quality ads that I feel good about directly into my blog posts and on my social media.
7. What is the best advice you have personally received as a blogger?
To be myself and not come across fake or copy someone else. Always be authentic yet relatable.
8. What blogging tool do you recommend and why?
Canva is a great tool, you can create all your graphics, for your blog posts, Pinterest, Instagram…all the things plus it’s easy – and the best part, it’s free!
9. What is your favorite scripture?
Jeremiah 29:11 – ‘”For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'”
10. List your blog and social media links.
LEARN HOW TO CREATE A PROFITABLE BLOG: LadyBossBloggerCourses.com.