Christina Semmens Helps Women Say Yes To Holiness
Christina Semmens is an author and blogger who answers people’s questions about God and Christianity.
1. When did you start blogging?
I began blogging in 2017 as I started to share some ideas that eventually became my recently published book, Say Yes: Discovering Purpose, Peace and Abundance.
2. Why did you start your blog?
I was frequently being asked the same questions by people I coached. Things like: “How can I live out my faith more authentically in my daily life?” “What do I need to be doing in order to grow closer to God?” “How should I go about praying?”
I felt a blog would be an easy way to share the answers to those questions with lots of people.
3. What tools have attributed to your growth?
Coaching. I have invested in my own development as a writer and also have a coach.
4. How has faith played a part in your growth?
My faith has been a huge part of my growth as a writer.
The whole “imposter syndrome” really hit hard at first because I was asking questions like: “Who am I to be writing about these things?” and “Why does my perspective matter even matter?”
God made it very clear to me in prayer, and through others who shared with me about how much my writing helped them, that my particular blend of sharing the Good News, along with my approach to discipleship, has made it possible for people to integrate their faith more fully into their daily lives.
This has helped them SAY YES to embracing the life God created them for – lives of purpose, peace and abundance – and they have become more fully who God created them to be: holy men and women.
5. What is the best advice you have personally received as a blogger?
Be patient. It takes time to find your own writing voice, and it takes time for your audience to find you.
6. What is your favorite scripture?
“Be still before the Lord and wait patiently upon Him.” -Psalm 37:7
7. List your blog and social media links.
- Blog: christinasemmens.com/blog
- Facebook: @christinasemmens and @sayyestoholiness
- Twitter: @semcsem
- Instagram: @christinasemmens
- Clubhouse: @csemmens
- Podcast: Say Yes to Holiness
- YouTube: Say Yes to Holiness
- Website: sayyestoholiness.com
LEARN HOW TO CREATE A PROFITABLE BLOG: LadyBossBloggerCourses.com.