Brooke Allison Helps Ambitious Entrepreneurs Scale Their 6 Figure Businesses
1. One sentence that describes what you do…
2. The first thing I do when I wake up…
3. The quote I live by…
“Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different?”― C.S. LewisIsn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different?Click To Tweet
4. My favorite business tools are…
- Calendly is incredible for scheduling my clients and potential clients
- Dubsado for easy contracts and workflow
- Canva is also amazing for graphics and creating a cohesive brand
- Libsyn is amazing for hosting my podcast and putting it on every platform
- The Blue Yeti is an amazing start microphone for podcasts or videos
Tools are great however I’m going to curve the ball here and say my other favorite business tools are my notebook, my laptop, social media, and my coach.
5. On my bookshelf, you will find…
‘You are a Badass‘ by Jen Sincero, if you ever need a good kick in the ass and a laugh, this is such an amazing book that I love to read again and again! I read this at a time when I was really opening up and coming into my full power.
It’s one of the only books I choose to read over and over again. My favorite quote is “Your faith in The Universe must be stronger than your fear of not getting what you want.”Your faith in The Universe must be stronger than your fear of not getting what you want.Click To Tweet
6. Every woman needs to try this at least once…
Having a solo dance party as you jump around, play air guitar, sing into your fake microphone and speak out loud your personalized power affirmations and mantras. Put on some high vibe music, go on a compliment rant, and let it all out.
7. My favorite beauty brands and items…
- EYES: I LOVE the modern renaissance eye shadow palette by Anastasia + better than sex waterproof mascara by Too Faced
- SKINCARE: Mary Kay Miracle Set 3D LIPS + Jeffere Star Velour Liquid Lipstick
- HAIR: Overtone is my favorite deep conditioner and vivid hair dye to keep my hair vibrant between appointments with my stylist.
8. The best piece of advice I’ve ever received…
One of my mentors once told me, “What is for you, does not pass you.” It gave me so much peace and it is constantly something I remember and tell myself.
If you believe this to be true, which I do, then that means everything that is meant for you and everything you are supposed to receive will not pass you. It will be yours.
Don’t be afraid to let go of the things that don’t stick because something better will come next! If it’s not this, then it’s something better.What is for you, does not pass you.Click To Tweet
9. Daily things you do in your business…
- Content creation: You need to be constantly creating actionable content for your clients so they know you can help them.
- Client check-in: Someone who buys from you once is 500x more likely to buy from you again if their experience is good! Client support is everything.
- Sales/Sales calls: Selling is the lifeline in your business, money in business is like oxygen. You need it to survive!
- Online marketing: There are so many things you can do paid wise or organic to grow your audience.
- Audio/video training: I go live, record podcast episodes, create paid content for my courses, etc.
- Mindset work: This is a must for success! Success is 20% work and 80% mindset.
- Journaling: Whether it is a guided journal prompt or something just a brain dump, putting pen to paper is so important.
- Personal outreach and making connections: Not enough people know about your offer. It’s important to reach out and make connections. Social media is meant to be social!
- Affirmations: My personal favorite in the current moment “Everything always goes my way!”
P.S. if you are looking for an amazing affirmation app, I suggest Affirm It I downloaded it recently and I am in love.
10. List all your social media platforms…
- Website www.brookeallisoncoaching.com
- Instagram @
- Free FB group bit.ly/
- Facebook Biz Page @brookeallisoncoaching
- Pinterest @brookeallisonn
- Podcast Fiercely Unstoppable