Briana Ross Teaches Female Entrepreneurs How To Build Unforgettable Brands
1. One sentence that describes what you do…
I help female entrepreneurs build unforgettable brands that align with their target audience and create valuable content that resonates with them.
2. The first thing I do when I wake up…
Say a quick prayer of gratitude, and get my daughter ready for school! My workday officially starts when I drop her off, so I come home and begin work in my home office.
3. The quote I live by…
It’s not what people say or do to you or around you it’s how you react. I have learned to find the positive in every situation or a lesson. Life is all about perspective, so once you learn to view the positive in everything you can express gratitude.It's not what people say or do to you or around you it's how you react.Click To Tweet
4. My favorite business tools are…
- The Content Planner for planning social media content
- Canva for simple graphics for my business
- Square for payment processing
- Squarespace for website hosting
- Creative Market for anything graphic design
- Pixelify for fonts, mockups, and more
- Adobe Premier Rush for video editing
5. On my bookshelf, you will find…
One book you will find on my bookshelf is The Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul by Danielle LaPorte. I read this book almost every year, and each time it gets sweeter and sweeter.
This book caused me to look at goal setting from a different perspective. Instead of focusing on the numbers I focus on how I want to feel when I accomplish those goals. Danielle helps you dive deep to discover your core desired feelings.
6. Every woman needs to try this at least once…
Every woman needs to take a solo trip; whether it’s for business or personal. As a mom, wife, and business owner my life is pretty hectic, so being able to take a solo business trip earlier this year gave me some time for self-care.
Although I didn’t do much it was amazing getting to do whatever I wanted even if that meant taking a nap. We as women are always doing for others, and I’m a firm believer we need to start doing more for ourselves.
7. My favorite beauty brands and items…
8. The best piece of advice I’ve ever received…
“Charge my worth, then add tax.”
It is so important for entrepreneurs to know their worth and be confident in what they have to offer. Yes, it may be out of some people’s price range but that just means they aren’t your ideal client.
Think about all of the time and money you’ve invested in your business; you definitely need to charge your worth.Charge my worth, then add tax.Click To Tweet
9. Daily things you do in your business…
- Posting on social media
- Engaging on social media
- Checking in with my team to make sure everything is running smoothly
- Writing to-do lists to make sure everything I do is intentional and aligns with my end goal
10. List all your social media platforms…
- Instagram HelloBriana Consulting
- Facebook HelloBriana Consulting
- Pinterest HelloBriana Consulting
- LinkedIn Briana Ross