What you’ll learn in this interview:
- The best email marketing platform
- 3 top books you need to read to grow as a business owner
- 2 pieces of solid business advice
- The 1 brand she loves to use for her skincare
- The 3 things she does to stay fit
- 3 indispensable items in her life
- 1 inspirational female entrepreneur she admires
What do you do? Who do you help?
Steph is an international speaker, radio host, empathic messenger, published author and radio host who draws from living with a limb difference, Sicilian heritage personality and humor to share her message with the world.
Her clients are midlifers and divorcee’s starting over!
What are the top business resources you’d recommend?
- ConvertKit – best way to stay in contact with clients and leads.
What are your favorite courses, websites or books?
- Outlier Marketing – helps you build your business ecosystem.
- The Four Agreements – by Don Miguel Ruiz.
- You Are A Badass At Making Money – and all the badass books by Jen Sincero!
- UnFu*k yourself by Gary John Bishop.
What is the best piece of advice you have received:
- “Do the hardest thing first.” – Jamie Palmer
What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs:
- Just do it!
What is your beauty/fitness routine?
- Hot yoga
- Elliptical and lifting weights
What products are indispensable in your life?
Which female entrepreneur(s) do you look up to and why?
Jamie Palmer started her business in college and continues to be successful and helps so many!
List your social media platforms.
- Facebook @juststeph1
- Twitter @stephpalermo
- LinkedIn @juststeph
- Instagram @juststeph1
- Soundcloud @steph-palermo
- Website www.juststeph.com
- YouTube www.youtube.com/channel/UCK-PwnrCd1SzR3ScpFsYm2A?
- iTunes www.itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-just-steph-show/id1120288646?mt=2
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- Angela Ficken Specializes In Working With OCD, Eating Disorders, And Anxiety-Related Concerns - December 5, 2019
- 21 Best Black Friday And Cyber Monday Deals For Online Business Owners - November 29, 2019
- Sianna Elise Honors African Style Through Her Clothing Brand - November 26, 2019
- Jessica Hilderbrand-Marshall Takes Care Of All Your Graphic Design And Marketing Needs - November 24, 2019
- Brooke Allison Helps Ambitious Entrepreneurs Scale Their 6 Figure Businesses - November 19, 2019