Why Your Business Should Work With Different Levels Of Influencers
Have you ever wondered why large businesses collaborate with influencers of all kinds?
There are many benefits of having influencers of different tiers in the influencing world.
Here are 4 reasons why your business should work with influencers of different levels!
1. Newer And Smaller Influencers Have Better Engagement Rates
Follower count isn’t everything.
Newer influencers generally interact with their followers more, leading to better engagement on their posts. The smaller and newer influencers also tend to put more time and thought into their posts and captions, giving people more of a reason to find the trustworthy and engage with the post.
This means more people will actually notice your brand – and not just who’s promoting it.
2. More Genuine Influencers
When you don’t care about the experience of your influencer in the influencing world or their follower count, you can reach out to people who have posted about you without receiving payments or products.
When hired on as an influencer for your brand, these public figures will likely be more authentic as they already care about your brand.
3. Large Influencers Are Key Opinion Leaders
Mega-influencers (celebrities and internet stars) are the internet’s key opinion leaders.
It is great to have a mega-influencer speak well of your product at first to get the name out and form a general consensus. Then, later, when micro-influencers promote it, it will seem even more like a genuinely great product.
4. Different Products Require Different Influencers
You want the consumer to relate to your influencer. There’s no one-size-fits-all in influencer marketing.
For example, it may not be best for a celebrity influencer to promote an app for baby food coupons, but it may be great for a newer mommy blogger with a smaller audience. That’s because even though the mommy blogger has a smaller audience, they’re a more appropriate choice for your niche target.
Choosing to work with different levels of influencers is a smart way to expand your reach and increase brand visibility. Start small, and work your way up!
Additional articles you might be interested in:
- The 5 Tiers Of Influencers And What They Each Offer
- How To Raise The Engagement Level On Your Instagram Business Account
- 5 Ways To Network As A Micro-Influencer
- How To Stay Authentic As An Influencer
- 5 Tools To Find The Right Influencer For Your Campaign
- 12 Most Profitable Niches For Making Money Online
- 6 Benefits Of Issuing Influencer Promo Codes For Your New Business
- How To Create Successful Instagram Video Posts For Your Business
- How To Create A PR Plan For New Businesses
Lily Scott is a blogging intern at LadyBossBlogger. She currently attends LIM College in New York City and is studying the business of fashion and visuals for social media.