I personally don’t use hair ties too often but when I do, I like for it to match my outfit – does anyone relate?! I also like pretty things, I think most people do. But some hair ties can get pretty gross, or they get stretched out or have little ringlets of hair on them, you get the point. So I heard about this new Hair Tie Bracelet that holds your hair tie in place with a ‘bracelet’ and I thought it would be interesting to try out!
- Great for fashionably transitioning your hair between morning workouts, daily conference meetings and happy hour with the girls!
- Fashionable sportswear accessory meets the needs of everyday, on-the-go woman
The box it comes in is super chic! I still keep it in its box when it’s not in use haha! I think they nailed it by calling SAVI because that’s how I feel when I wear it.
It’s a little snug on my wrist, but I don’t usually wear bracelets so that may be why, I’m not used to having any wrist-trictions hehe get it? But it honestly makes me excersise more when I wear it. It’s like a reminder that at some point during the day I need to put my hair up and workout!
I love that it comes in different colors to match different outfits, but I think the black and white one that I have can honestly pair with anything. It goes well with workout clothes and can easily transition to being an accessory for my “business clothes” which are my PJs haha!
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- Jennie Fahn Uses Humor And Relatability To Help People - May 15, 2019
- Michelle Fee Helps Globetrotters Live Out Their Travel Dreams - May 13, 2019
- Beth Kennedy Helps People Recharge Their Careers - May 11, 2019
- Temi Ibekwe Helps Businesses Build And Sustain Success Driven Perception In Their Markets - May 10, 2019
- Hailey Robertson Designs Powerful Brands And Websites For Small Business Owners - May 7, 2019