Sarah-Jane Meeson Helps Christian Businesswomen Unite And Grow With God
Sarah-Jane Meeson is a Christian blogger who combines her faith and knowledge of business to inspire and bring together other businesswomen.
1. When did you start blogging?
I started blogging in 2018.
2. Why did you start your blog?
Originally I started it to share some encouragement to our members and Christian women in business. As we attracted more members, it then became a collective with our members. We love that we offer the opportunity for our members to share what God has put on their hearts with us!
3. What topics do you blog about?
Everything God, business, money and much more.
4. How did you decide to blog about those topics?
Many Christian women, especially in business, find it challenging. Our purpose is to encourage, strengthen and unite Christian women in business and leadership all over the world!
5. What specific steps did you take to launch your blog?
Listening to our members firstly. Having the heart to encourage them and talk about life experiences of my own. Once I received confirmation of this, the systems were put in place and I got writing!
6. How do you combine your faith with your blog?
Faith is weaved throughout every aspect of my life. God is first and foremost, everything is after this. I always talk about faith, I always ensure it aligns with God, God’s word and it is crucial.
7. How do you get traffic to your blog?
Promoting our blog regularly is key to getting traffic. Our team make sure it is released on every platform, including our website, social media platforms and membership platforms. We cross promote our blogs in our other media too, such as podcasts, email marketing, magazines to create a consistent voice and message across all of our multimedia.
8. What tools have attributed to your growth?
Automations have been crucial to our small team. We use products that are effective and require the least amount of touch points possible.
9. What has been the most effective way to market your blog?
I would have to say our members! As our model allows for members to contribute and invest in our blogging, they promote this on their platforms as well and it is just grows organically!
10. What has been challenging about blogging?
My biggest challenge is time. Which is why we embraced such a collective model with our members. It works really well. It isn’t left up to just one person and let’s face it … we are all really busy and it’s a big commitment!
11. What specific steps did you take to overcome those challenges?
Having our members contribute to our blogs. We are all one big movement sharing the common values. We do have protocols in place to ensure it aligns with our values and have a statement of faith to enable our members to share.
12. How has faith played a part in your growth?
“But first seek the kingdom of God” Mat 6:33
Everything I do I always seek God first. His heart, His wisdom and follow His prompting. I pray and ask Him to reveal what He wants His people to hear. Our members do the same.
13. What are your thoughts on faith and money?
A conscious decision has been made not to monetize our multimedia, this includes our blogs and podcasts. This is to make sure our message is spread globally with as many daughters and sons as possible.
14. List your blog and social media links.
- Blog: christianwomeninbusiness.com
- Facebook: @ChristianWomeninBusinessandLeadership
- Instagram: @christianwomeninbusiness
- YouTube: Christian Women in Business & Leadership
- LinkedIn: Christian Women in Business & Leadership
- Pinterest: @cwibpins
- AppStore: Christian Women in Business
LEARN HOW TO CREATE A PROFITABLE BLOG: LadyBossBloggerCourses.com.