Saloua Ibaline Helps Female Entrepreneurs Ditch The 9-5 Grind
1. One sentence that describes what you do…
Saloua Ibaline helps aspiring female entrepreneurs ditch the 9-5 and launch their online business so they can work from anywhere. She is a business coach who focuses on marketing strategy and digital content so her clients can make an impact, leave a legacy and make money doing what they love.
2. The first thing I do when I wake up…
I practice a daily morning routine that is mixed between the Miracle Morning and Mind Power. That includes affirmation, visualization, setting intentions for the day, journaling, meditating and exercising. It can last more than 2 hours sometimes that is why I need to be up early. But let’s not forget coffeeeeee!
3. The quote I live by…
“Everything is Figuroutable” – Marie Forleo
I love this quote because I live by this principle. I don’t take NO for an answer and figure out ways to achieve my goals. With work and dedication, you can figure out how to do pretty much anything today. In this internet & information age, they’re no excuses. I have accomplished many milestones in my life because I believed I could figure it out.“Everything is Figuroutable” - Marie ForleoClick To Tweet
4. My favorite business tools are…
These tools are paramount to run my business:
- ConvertKit for my email list
- Creative Market for amazing graphics and branding projects
- Canva for design and prints
- Planoly & Buffer for my social media scheduler
- Samcart for my sales & checkout pages
- Zoom for my conference calls and webinars
- Calendly for my client calls scheduler
- Scribd for my ebooks – Audiobooks read
5. On my bookshelf, you will find…
These two books are a must-read for anyone who wants to start or is in business.
- The Four-Hour Workweek taught me how to be efficient and delegate my precious time to focus on what matters to me. Build my business, work from anywhere and generate income.
- The E- Myth taught me that without systems in place my business is most likely to fail and join the 80% of businesses that fail their first year in business.
6. Every woman needs to try this at least once…
Travel abroad by herself. I have been around the world ALONE and if I had to wait on people to join me or listened to the naysayers I would never have the life I have. Traveling will expand your horizon and knowledge. You will experience incredible things and you will meet wonderful souls along the way. Do it.
7. My favorite beauty brands and items…
I honestly have a simple beauty routine. I don’t wear foundation and use coconut oil on my face mostly. But I love products from Lush because they offer vegan, organic and handmade products that longer. They also have solid versions of pretty much any liquid products which are handy for traveling in my carry-on luggage. I use their solid avocado shampoo and solid perfumes. My fav is Lust.
8. The best piece of advice I’ve ever received…
There’s no fear in gratitude.There’s no fear in gratitude.Click To Tweet
The Secret To Having It All Is Knowing You Already Do.The Secret To Having It All Is Knowing You Already Do.Click To Tweet
9. Daily things you do in your business…
- Something I do daily in my biz is 3 to 5 action steps that will move the needle of my business forward.
- I check with my VA and delegate any administrative work.
- I make sure I post content daily and engage with my community on social media.
10. List all your social media platforms…
- Instagram @salouaibaline
- Facebook @salouaIbaline
- Facebook Group The school of How-To
- Pinterest @SalouaIbaline
- Twitter @SalouaIbaline
- LinkedIn @SalouaIbaline
- YouTube @Salouaibaline
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- Gina Moccio Helps Women Entrepreneurs Build Confidence, Relationships And An Online Brand - March 30, 2020
- Lindsay Maloney Empowers Women To Start And Scale Their Coaching Business - March 28, 2020
- Katie Leimkuehler Coaches Executives And Entrepreneurs On Building Their Leadership Brand - March 11, 2020
- Saloua Ibaline Helps Female Entrepreneurs Ditch The 9-5 Grind - March 5, 2020
- Aliz Löcsei Helps People Master Tennis - February 24, 2020