Launch Your YouTube Channel Easily With VidIQ
Have you been wanting to start a YouTube channel for your brand? Or do you already have one and want to grow it? Having a YouTube channel is a huge asset for any brand. But, unfortunately, it can seem a bit overwhelming. Companies like VidIQ are here to simplify and streamline the process.
In the simplest of terms, VidIQ is a website that provides a multitude of tools to help you grow your YouTube channel. Not only does it help you grow your subscriber count, but also things like your watch time and engagement.
Let’s take a look at what they offer!
Your scorecard is a brief overview of your stats.
This is further broken down into:
- Social engagements
- Search engine optimization score and feedback
- Optimization checklist
- List of controversial keywords to avoid demonetization
- Channel analytics
- Video tags
- Channel tags
- Timeline of video performance
- Twitter mentions
VidIQ has developed an AI program to help co-pilot your channel on the back end.
Based on your own videos and channels like yours, the AI is able to suggest new video ideas. These ideas are refreshed every day and are given a view prediction of one of the following:
- Very high
It can also translate your video titles, descriptions, and tags into other languages so your video can reach other audiences.
VidIQ knows that keywords are immensely important, which is why they have a whole section for them. Based on the topic of your video, the AI suggests possible keywords for you to apply. It even provides a template for you to utilize.
It also shows you videos with similar tags and which tags are trending at the moment.
In order to push yourself and your brand to do better, you have to know what your competitors are doing. VidIQ’s AI looks at competitors’:
- Highest viewed content
- Views by hours AKA popularity
- Subscriber count driven by premium content
With that data, the software will generate comparisons between those channels and videos and yours. You can also add specific channels or videos to compare your content too if you want.
It is vital to keep up with trends in this digital age, so they provide alerts. These alerts can be just for your competitors or be about trends in general. They will be sent to your email and you decide how often.
- Every two days
Compare your views
One way to tell how your videos are doing is to look at their velocity-how well are they doing and how quickly. With this feature you can compare any videos on YouTube, it does not have to just be your own.
You can filter the views for the last:
- Few hours
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 28 days
Additionally, you can keep track of your channel’s average velocity and you can compare that to other channel’s averages. You can also compare videos from playlists to the playlists they are in.
All of the statistics are available for download.
This section is used in addition to the YouTube trending page. This sorts videos based on not only which are simply viewed but their views per hour. This can be reined to the last:
- 48 hours
- 6 months
In this section, VidIQ provides the capability to copy and edit your cards and end screens. This can be done one at a time or in bulk-which is super helpful and will save you so much time. They also provide comment templates so answering your comments is so much easier.
You are also able to bulk download your meta data. This downloads in a searchable spreadsheet.
Thumbnails play a huge part in whether or not someone clicks on your videos. In order to help you create the best ones possible, VidIQ has a generator and editing station. The features provided include but are not limited to:
- Text fonts and colors
- Custom Images
- Custom template options
VidIQ provides a section to analyze your channel’s performance. They show you what exactly is working. This includes:
- Views per hour
- Engagement rate
- Subscribers gained
- Competitor statistics
- Average watch time
- Total watch time
- Top audience retention
- Top YouTube playlists
- Traffic gained from other channel’s videos
Just as important, they show you what exactly is not working. This includes:
- Lowest average watch time
- Lowest like ratios
- Which videos are costing you subscribers
- Lowest retention percentage
- Lowest views
VidIQ’s software breaks all these statistics in an easy-to-read format. That way you are able to understand it and take action instead of getting confused over the numbers.
VidIQ wants you to not get too caught up in the grind and forget to celebrate your achievements. So they created this tab specifically for that purpose. They want you to celebrate:
- Hours watched
- Top performing video
These achievements can also be broken down by specific months. They also can be downloaded or shared right from the site.
In addition to all of the features VidIQ already provides, they also have easy to read
- Community tab
- VidIQ Academy
VidIQ has four packages to choose from.
- Basic: This is a free version with the least amount of features available.
- Pro: This plan starts at $7.50/month and has a handful more accessibility features available, everything in the Chrome and Firefox extension, and a few things in the Web Suite.
- Boost: This plan starts at $39/month and has all accessibility features, Chrome and Firefox extensions, and Web Suite features available.
- Boost+: This plan starts at $415/month. It has everything the Boost plan has with the additional monthly coaching call, analytics deep dive, and personalized tips and tricks.
Join the millions already using VidIQ today!
Other articles you might be interested in:
- How to Craft A Great Title For Your Youtube Video
- 5 Ways To Boost Shares On Your YouTube Videos
- 10 YouTube Video Ideas For New Creators
- How To Boost Your SEO Ranking On YouTube
- 5 Simple SEO Tips That Will Help Your Business Reach The Right People
- 11 Tips On How To Get Blog Traffic Using SEO
- How To Master SEO As A Beginner
Grace Lopykinski is a blogging intern at LadyBossBlogger. She currently attends the University of Tennessee and is studying business administration and English.