What you’ll learn in this interview:
- 1 free app that will help you successfully meditate
- How to divinely take care of yourself
- The secret to being truly happy
- 3 safe beauty brands that use all natural products
- 1 daily ritual and 1 weekly ritual to keep your skin happy
Entrepreneur Interview: How This Divine Self-Care Guru Runs Her Business Behind The Scenes
1. What do you do? Who do you help?
I help women on a Twin Flames Journey in separation or semi-separation, achieve unity within themselves. I recently had a spiritual awakening while on a blog journey creating my self-care brand Luxe Odette and have shifted my focus from general self-care to Divine Feminine self-care. I publish free general energy readings using The Tarot and the Oracle on my YouTube channel.
2. List your favorite business tools.
- Youtube for publishing free energy readings of the Divine Feminine and Masculine energies.
- Instagram for creating a space of positivity to help with manifesting and cultivating gratitude.
- Canva is a great website for creating free graphic designs.
3. What is a good course, website or book you would recommend and why?
- The Alchemist – I first read this book in the 90’s and it made an impact on me. I reread it recently, and it was like I never read it! I experienced it in a deeper way.
- The Secret – This is a great book that explains the Law of Attraction.
- Insight Timer – I personally have no problems getting into a meditative state but I know a lot of people struggle to quiet their minds. Aim to only clear your mind for a couple of minutes and then keep increasing your ability to be quiet and still. This app works for a lot of people I know, plus it’s free.
4. What is the best piece of advice you have received?“My commitment is to truth, not consistency.” Mahatma GandhiClick To Tweet
I didn’t receive this advice personally, but I read it and it really impacted me. It was during my awakening when I literally felt like I was changing every single day and it was hard for me and my loved ones to keep up!
But when I read this passage, it really resonated and I knew this was what I was supposed to be doing and as long as I stayed living in my truth, it would be ok.
5. What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs?
Every blogger tells you to be yourself. Which is great advice and 100% true. You have to go within, it’s not “out there”.
You will never be happy until you are happy with yourself and really love yourself – like intensely love yourself – only then can you truly love another unconditionally.
6. What is your beauty and/or fitness routine?
I am minimal when it comes to cosmetics but love skin care products and use brands that are safe and have a high vibration because of their natural ingredients. I make my own creams and scrubs but also like the brands;
- I skin brush with a natural fiber skin brush every day to sloth off dead skin cells and invigorate my skin.
- I regularly get therapeutic massages to help release stuck emotions. Your muscles hold memories and getting a massage is a great form of self-care. I also make sure to drink lots of purified water!
- Taking Himalayan or Epsom salt baths with a few drops of essential oils is detoxifying and soothing, definitely something to do as a weekly practice.
7. List the products or items that are indispensable in your life.
There are so many items I love to nurture and take care of your body and soul, I compiled a list on my Amazon Influencer page for this article.
8. Which female entrepreneur(s) do you look up to and why?
Gwyneth Paltrow and her creation of Goop. I admire her faith in herself to create a brand that she felt aligned with, even if it has brought some criticism from others.
Being a celebrity, her life is watched and judged by fans and the media but she has remained true to herself and has successfully manifested her vision into Goop.
9. List the social media platforms you use.
- Youtube www.youtube.com/user/krysia369
- Blog www.luxeodette.com
- Instagram @luxeodette
- Facebook @LuxeOdette
- Amazon Influencer www.amazon.com/shop/influencer-762302b5
- Hashtags #twinflamesjourney #twinflames #1111 #soulmate
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- Angela Ficken Specializes In Working With OCD, Eating Disorders, And Anxiety-Related Concerns - December 5, 2019
- 21 Best Black Friday And Cyber Monday Deals For Online Business Owners - November 29, 2019
- Sianna Elise Honors African Style Through Her Clothing Brand - November 26, 2019
- Jessica Hilderbrand-Marshall Takes Care Of All Your Graphic Design And Marketing Needs - November 24, 2019
- Brooke Allison Helps Ambitious Entrepreneurs Scale Their 6 Figure Businesses - November 19, 2019