Kim Holt has been in the real estate industry since 1998. Kim takes great pride in guiding real estate buyers and sellers through the complex real estate transaction with personalized attention and care. Utilizing a proprietary Full Spectrum Marketing System and strong industry knowledge, Kim is a powerful advocate in the home buying, selling process, providing full service consultation and transactional needs of her valued clients. With Kim you will be great hands and happy to have worked with a true professional who is always Closing Deals in High Heels. Kim resides in northeast Atlanta and has 3 young adult sons. Kim is very active Atlanta community with local business organizations, fundraising and philanthropic activities including health and wellness event development including event sponsorship.
What motivated and inspired you to start your own business?
I previously owned a mortgage company which had long hours and took me away from my family. After the housing market crashed in 2008, coupled with my husband passing away in 2009. I took a break for a few years to figure out how to create a business that would allow me freedom to spend with my youngest son and travel at my leisure.
Tell us about your business.
I am a realtor in Atlanta, Georgia and Southeast Florida. In 2016 I earned a seat at the table as Top 25 company-wide realtor for the 3rd year in a row. I’m in the Million Dollar Club at my local Realtor Board.
Are you currently running any promos/contests/giveaways that you would like our readers to know about?
Any LadyBossBlogger reader who contacts me using #ladybossbloger then purchases a home from me will receive a free appraisal credit given to them at closing up to $450!
- Million Dollar Club 2014, 2015, 2016
- Top 25 Producer Company-Wide 2016
- Member of the North Atlanta Metro Association of Realtors
- Member of the Association Board of Realtors
Where is your business based?
Based in Atlanta, Georgia with international clients in South Miami, Florida and up the east coast.
What were the first few steps you took to get your business up and running?
I took Real Estate Classes and continued education classes.
What has been the most effective way of raising awareness of your business and getting new customers?
Marketing and referrals from friends, clients and online followers.
What have been your biggest challenges so far?
Balancing my family, social life and work life, and keeping up with the market. Clients schedules always change and houses sell fast in today’s market!
How did you overcome these challenges?
I deal with them one day at a time, with a never ending list of things to do with houses to manage and sell.
- Follow up, follow up, follow up is the best way to overcome challenges.
- Keeping good notes in my CRM.
How do you keep motivated through difficult times?
- Prayer, daily mediation, and working out is my stress reliever.
- I walk 5 miles a day, 5 days a week.
- I don’t check emails before 8 am.
How do you distinguish yourself from your competitors?
I get to know my clients and work to help them accomplish their dreams. Treat each client as if they were my last.
What is the best advice you have received recently?
The best advice I recently received was from one of my colleges who told me to clear out my emails DAILY! She inspires me and it has helped me a lot.
What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs?
As my mother used to say to me. Do what makes you happy, be yourself, dream big and never let anyone talk you out of what you want to do. Nothing beats failure unless you don’t try.
What is your favorite business tool or resource?
My favorite business tool is using my business CRM and my iPhone, I couldn’t live with out them.
What is a good article or book you have read recently?
Last year I read “No Excuses” by Brian Tracy, I read it again this year. BEST BOOK I’ve read in a long time – super motivating!
What are you currently learning about for your business or looking for help with?
I am learning more and more about social media and I am interested in gaining more organic clients.
What are your goals for the next few months and how are you striving to achieve them?
My goals are to:
- Sell $10 Million in real estate this year
- Help women investors flip homes to increase their income and net worth
- Help 100 families buy or sell homes this year
What social media outlets do you use? List them below.
Email KimHoltSelllsAtlanta@gmail.com & KimHolt@bellsouth.net
Hashtags #ClosingDealsInHighHeels #SigningDocsInFlipFlops #KimHoltIsMyAgent #KimPossible
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- The Seaweed Bath Co Purifying Products v.s. Restorative Products - September 17, 2019
- CamHome Olva Security Camera v.s. Blackbox Security Camera - September 5, 2019
- Caroline Tullis Helps Her Readers Be Authentic And Not Compare Themselves To Others - September 4, 2019
- Erin Halper Of The Upside Helps Women Find Success Beyond The 9-5 - September 4, 2019
- Alyssa Tabit Helps Millennial Women Become The Best Version Of Themselves - September 3, 2019