Jasmine Skee is a Transformation Coach. She is a passionate and results driven woman whose expertise, coaching and guidance can change your life forever. She has spent the last 19 years working for some of the world’s biggest brands throughout the UK, Europe and Australia. Having worked in the heart of London for 11 years, she knows how challenging it can be to discover and maintain the perfect work/life balance, therefore she believes in the power of holistic health and taking care of your mind, body and soul. Everyday she is inspired by wanting to work with people who can see they need to change their life in order to have what ever it is they want. This can be happiness, success, love or being the person they have always wanted to be. It’s the change that takes courage and commitment to become this person. Read our interview with the lovely Jasmine below…
What motivated and inspired you to start your own business?
I always had a passion for helping people so I trained in NLP and then set up my coaching business. I also wanted to write my book “How I Accidentally Became A Size 8” as I had been a slave to dieting for almost 23 years and finally ended the dieting cycle. A lot of books give advice but people don’t do anything after they read it, I wanted to write something that gave people exercises to do to help them work through their issues with food, their body and dieting.
Tell us about your business.
My business is a combination of life and business coaching as well as consulting for corporate businesses as well.
My coaching can include:
- Weight Loss and ending the Dieting Cycle
- Setting Goals
- Business Coaching
- Learning How To Attract and Manage Your Money
- Learning To Love Yourself
- Life Coaching
Are you currently running any promos/contests/giveaways that you would like our readers to know about?
If you sign up to receive my email you can receive the first week of my ebook.
- Marketing Week Vision 100 – Named in the Top 100 Visionary Marketers in the UK
- Gold, Sponsorship Marketing – The Globes, MAA Worldwide
- Winner of Best Digital Activation – Hollis Sponsorship Awards
- Winner of the Best in Europe – European Sponsorship Excellence Awards
- Best Use Of Social Media – High Distinction
- European Sponsorship Excellence Awards
- Ranked 8th in the Event Magazine Top 100
- Winner of Event & Entertainment Sponsorship – Hollis Sponsorship Awards
- Winner of Brand Sponsorship – Hollis Sponsorship Awards
- Winner of Sponsorship of the Year – O2 Academy, Hollis Sponsorship Awards
- Most Effective Sponsorship – Field Marketing Awards
- Best Use of Video – O2 Academy TV, Social Buzz Awards 2012
- Best Brand Experience Strategy – Experiential Awards
- Top 100 Emerging Talent in Advertising – Hospital Club
- IPA Effectiveness Awards 2010: Gold Award – IPA
Where is your business based?
I live in London but have clients all over the world.
What were the first few steps you took to get your business up and running?
I did my brand guidelines which included establishing my values which I think is incredibly important. I then wrote a business plan off the back of this. I remained flexible in terms of changing this plan to ensure I did and delivered work that I am proud of and had a client base that shared my values.
What has been the most effective way of raising awareness of your business and getting new customers?
- Get a content strategy right and one that reflects your message
- Get your website set up correctly (mobile responsive)
- Collaborate with like minded people
What have been your biggest challenges so far?
I think it is key to always stay aligned with your values. Sometimes this is hard as you may get offered a project that is financially rewarding but you know in your heart that it isn’t right.
How did you overcome these challenges?
I think understanding your self worth and having faith in yourself is incredibly important.
How do you keep motivated through difficult times?
I think having a daily routine in place is incredibly important and I think setting goals you want achieve each day/week and month helps as well.
How do you distinguish yourself from your competitors?
I think people buy into people so my customers and clients resonate with what I have to say and my method of working.
What is the best advice you have received recently?
I am a student of the enneagram and it sends out a ‘thought for the day’ for your type. I love this as it reminds me to stay aware and conscious of my thoughts and behaviors each day.
What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs?
Make sure you have a network around you that understands and supports you and you can also learn from them.
What is your favorite business tool or resource?
Xero, it is brilliant for managing the financial aspect of my business.
What social media outlets do you use? List them below.
What is a good article or book you have read recently?
I loved “Shoe Dog” by Phil Kbight.
What are you currently learning about for your business or looking for help with?
I think it is important to always be open to learning.
What are your goals for the next few months and how are you striving to achieve them?
I would like to get additional content into my site that provides my customers with access to a number of courses which they can subscribe to. In addition to this, I would also like to start doing a weekly podcast.
Daily Entrepreneur Resources
Subscribe and stay connected with our network of female entrepreneurs!