Jackie Kossoff Helps Entrepreneurs Generate More Profit In Their Businesses
1. One sentence that describes what you do…
On the marketing side, I specialize in Facebook Ads and funnel strategy and on the coaching side, I mentor fellow young women entrepreneurs in helping them ditch the 9-5 and become full-time LadyBosses!
2. The first thing I do when I wake up…
I do light stretches and therapy exercises. As I spend the majority of the day sitting down in front of a screen, it’s become vital for my health to add this to my morning routine.
3. The quote I live by…
“Success is a choice we make daily.”
This one is rather new; I’ve learned this truth through hosting a podcast where I explore the topic of success with fellow millennial entrepreneurs!'Success is a choice we make daily.'Click To Tweet
4. My favorite business tools are…
- Loomly: best social media management platform
- Google Drive: my team and I need to stay organized
- Calendly: free calendar and scheduler
- Zoom: recording podcast episodes, meeting with clients and fellow LadyBosses for support and community
- Adobe Creative Suite: perfect for all editing purposes
- Facebook Ads app on my phone: checking in on clients’ ads on-the-go
5. On my bookshelf, you will find…
- “The Book of the City of Ladies” by Christine de Pizan – I absolutely love medieval history! There are so many strong women who defined the age, and we hardly ever learn about them. Nearly everything Christine talks about in the early 1400s is still relatable for women in today’s society. I think all modern women should read her works. Strong, independent women were around long before the 21st century!
- “A Happy Pocket Full of Money” by David Cameron Gikandi – One of the most transformative money mindset books I’ve ever read!
6. Every woman needs to try this at least once…
Staring into your own eyes in the mirror and saying “I love you” as many times as you can until you truly feel it. There may be tears, but it’s incredibly transforming. Repeat whenever necessary.
7. My favorite beauty brands and items…
8. The best piece of advice I’ve ever received…
“Whatever you do, be THE best at it.”
I received this advice from my high school English teacher before graduation. At the time, I took it to mean be the best at whatever job or career you have. However, now I also see that it’s totally applicable to other areas of one’s life. For instance, I am now striving to be the best ME I can be!'Whatever you do, be THE best at it.'Click To Tweet
9. Daily things you do in your business…
- Network! Communicating with clients, potential clients, fellow LadyBosses, in some way, shape or form each day!
- Check and re-check my weekly “to-do” list. Priorities can shift super fast in the online space, so it’s good to be flexible to ensure my business is moving in the direction I desire each day.
- Make time for me! Whether that’s reading a book, meditating, yoga, working out, journaling, etc., it’s so important to make time for self-care and to step away from your business for a bit. It will still be there when you get back; trust me.
10. List all your social media platforms…
- Facebook @jackiekossoff
- Instagram @jackiekossoff_la
- LinkedIn @jkossoff
- Pinterest @jackiekossoff
- Twitter @JackieKossoff
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- Aliz Löcsei Helps People Master Tennis - February 24, 2020
- How To Monetize Your Influence: Taught By Award-Winning Influencer Elaine Rau - February 21, 2020
- From Zero Luck To 20 Brand Deals In One Week - February 20, 2020
- Federica Attanasio And Federica Pecis Help Female Entrepreneurs Succeed Through The Power Of Digital Marketing - February 19, 2020
- Jessica Osborn Helps Professional Women Build Scalable And Profitable Service Businesses - February 16, 2020