Hilary Johnson Helps Women Entrepreneurs Build Powerful, Purposeful, And Profitable Businesses
1. One sentence that describes what you do…
Hilary Johnson helps women entrepreneurs build powerful, purposeful, and profitable businesses.
2. The first thing I do when I wake up…
Drink a pint of water.
3. The quote I live by…
Live loud. Eat well. Travel often.Live loud. Eat well. Travel often.Click To Tweet
4. My favorite business tools are…
Google (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc) I love having everything all in one place.
- Asana for project management
- Later for scheduling our social media
- Loom for recording videos to send to my clients. They have a free plugin for Google Chrome.
- Zoom for video conferencing with my clients.
- Full Page Screen Capture. It’s a wonderful free plug-in that lets you take a “snapshot” of an entire webpage. It’s really the coolest thing!
5. On my bookshelf, you will find…
Hundreds of books. I am a bibliophile. Right now I am re-reading High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard.
6. Every woman needs to try this at least once…
Traveling alone in a foreign country.
7. My favorite beauty brands and items…
8. The best piece of advice I’ve ever received…
The best advice I’ve ever received was from my Dad when I was really struggling with the decision to leave the comfort of a successful, lucrative corporate career for the life of an entrepreneur.
One night my Dad said to me, “Hilary, at some point you’re just going to have to take the leap.”
This statement, coming from a man who worked nearly his entire adult life for the same company, meant so much to me. The truth is entrepreneurship requires a leap of faith.
There’s only so much planning you can do until you eventually have to trust your gut and go forth. It’s one of the most pivotal moments in every entrepreneur’s journey, and one that I will remember fondly for the rest of my life.At some point you’re just going to have to take the leap. Click To Tweet
9. Daily things you do in your business…
Every day at Hatch Tribe is a little different, but my typical weeks always include:
- Connecting with my coaching & mastermind clients
- Engaging with our members in the Hatch Tribe Collective
- Popping onto social media to engage with our fans
- Creating & sending our newsletters
- Working with my team
- Staying focused on the bigger goal, while also knocking out this week’s tasks!