How To Gain Followers On LikeToKnow.It
LikeToKnow.It is a fun app for influencers to showcase their style and favorite products. It allows you to create a shoppable feed for your audience to browse through. Similarly, it’s a great place to create affiliate links, putting money in your pocket. By creating a dedicated following you can help increase your visibility and platform size. Here’s a guide on how to gain followers on LikeToKnow.It.
1. Be consistent
Posting consistently is an important strategy for any social media platform, especially LikeToKnow.It. The site’s primary page is posted chronologically, so posting often will bring you to the top of your target audience’s feed. By repeatedly posting you are putting yourself on the top of the page, making yourself visible to your audience’s attention.
While posting consistently may seem difficult, it’s easier than it seems. Try posting the products that are:
- On sale
While it’s important to keep your posts aesthetically pleasing, you don’t have to go as overboard as you would on other platforms if you don’t want to.
2. Create variety
Posting a variety of different types of content keeps users interested and engaged. It also caters to people’s different preferences of posts on LikeToKnow.It.
There’s a wide variety of ways to format your posts. Some photo layouts include:
- Outfit flatlay
- Collage of favorite products from a store
- Mirror selfie
- Edit of outfit ideas for a specific event
- Collection of your monthly favorites
By switching up how you present your content you prevent your feed from looking boring, drawing in new followers to your LikeToKnow.It.
3. Spread the word
Now that you have the content of your like to know figured out, it’s important to spread the word. Making your account accessible to others will help increase traffic.
It’s also important to inform your audience about LikeToKnow.It. While you may be familiar with the app and how it works, some users may be learning about the platform for the first time.
It may be helpful to explain in your Instagram captions that you can find the link to your outfit on your LikeToKnow. Similarly, it can be helpful to have a highlight real of Instagram stories discussing the platform. Also, if you have the function enabled linking in your stories, link to your LikeToKnow.It to help drive in followers.
4. Have a giveaway
Hosting a giveaway is a fun way to attract users on many platforms, so why not LikeToKnow.It?
Try informing your other audiences, such as your Instagram followers, of your LikeToKnow.It account. Give away a prize to those who go follow your profile. While bigger prizes may have bigger payoffs, something as simple as a gift card is a great incentive.
One problem you may run into is you can’t see the exact profiles who follow your account. Instead, have the users come back to your Instagram and leave a specific comment on your post to show they’re entering the giveaway.
Giveaways not only allow you to gain followers on your LikeToKnow.It, but it also shows users you care. By fostering a sense of community you can further strengthen your brand across platforms.
Additional articles you might be interested in:
- How To Influence On LIKEtoKNOW.it
- How To Host An Awesome Instagram Giveaway
- What Clubhouse Is And Why It Is Important To Join
- How To Discover And Engage Your Target Audience
- How To Build Your Visibility As An Influencer
- Why It’s Important To Be On Multiple Social Media Sites As An Influencer
- Tools To Grow Your Business
- How To Effectively Execute Your Goals
- What Dispo Is And How To Use It
- How To Get Clients On Social Media By Hooking Them With Your Bio
- 12 Most Profitable Niches For Making Money Online
- How To Stay Authentic As An Influencer
- Why TikTok Is The New Best Influencer App
- How To Market Your Business Using Twitch
- What Is VSCO and How To Use It
- How To Market Yourself On Clubhouse
- How To Ask Better Questions On Clubhouse
Alaine Meier is a blogging intern at LadyBossBlogger. She currently attends the College of the Holy Cross and is studying economics and environmental studies.