Faith Eury Cho Helps The World Taste And See The Grace Of God
Faith serves as a voice to the voiceless. She’s a pastor, a pastor’s wife, a CEO, and a church planter.
Faith is also the founder of the Honor Summit, a nonprofit organization that is driven to refresh and empower women.
1. What topics do you post about?
My posts unveil the humanity of a normal Christian woman and put God’s grace on display.
2. How did you decide to post about these topics?
When you think of a “pastor,” you think of sermons and devotionals. When you think of “Christian influencer,” you think of lifestyle tips and aesthetics. Both can be very limiting. I try to just be as authentic to who I am because that’s the best way to show who God is to me.
3. What steps did you take to make your Instagram account more appealing?
Most people want to feel close to God but feel that He is not accessible. I try to articulate the gospel in a way that is relatable and real.
4. How do you combine your faith with your Instagram account?
Faith is in everything I do. Therefore, I just show my life because it’s in my life where you will see my faith.
5. What has been your biggest challenge on Instagram?
I’m a Christian woman of color, and representation of my kind is still catching up to this day.
6. What is your favorite scripture?
I love all of Psalm 91.
7. What are your social media and blog links?
LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON INSTAGRAM: LadyBossBloggerCourses.com.