If you don’t have an email list yet, read this blog post first 50 PROVEN WAYS TO GROW YOUR EMAIL LIST, then come back to this post for an in-depth resource on how to use your email signature to get more email subscribers.
How Email Signatures Can Increase Your Subscribers List
The Most Overlooked Aspect Of Growing An Email List
Most companies try to grow their subscriber list by using methods like blogging, ebooks, and social media, which are all valuable ways to grow… but they ignore an incredibly valuable and underrated feature that they use every single day: their email signature.
An email signature is a subtle electronic business card customized with your audience in mind and strategically positioned at the end of your emails.
What To Include In Your Email Signature?
- Business website
- Phone number
- Social media handles
- Link to join your list (<- click for example)
Your email signature should be simple enough to be:
- Understood at a glance
- Attractive enough to appeal to the reader’s psyche
- Sufficiently comprehensive to provide relevant information
The most important thing is to make an impression. Your signature represents your business and should be designed with extra special attention to capturing your reader’s attention.
Email Signature Templates
A good way to ensure your email signature makes an impact is to use a professional email signature creator like Bybrand.
PLEASE NOTE: The following examples are fictional and do not represent actual information.
Alinne is an at-home cake maker who is offering a valuable list of cake recipes in exchange for people’s emails.
Robert is a professional graphic designer who is offering a free vector illustration to anyone who subscribes to his email list.
Michelli is a yoga teacher who writes every week about relaxation at work. She uses her email signature to let readers know they can subscribe to her list to get notified every week for her quality articles.
Make sure that once people click on your subscribe button that it goes to a beautiful landing page to ensure people actually sign up!
Additional resources that may help:
- How To Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers In 30 Days Or Less
- 5 Steps To A Great Email Strategy
- How Strategic Content Converts To Email Subscribers And Sales
- 5 Ways To Get People To Sign Up For Your Email List
- How To Get Better Results From Your Email Marketing Strategy
- 5 Email Marketing Strategies That Will Improve Brand Loyalty
- How To Write Killer Copy For Web, Email And Social Media
- 5 Proven Mechanics To Successful Business Email Writing
- How To Write Emails People Will Actually Read
- How To Wield The Power Of Your Email Signature