Elley Mae Helps Female Entrepreneurs Achieve Success Through Her Podcast And Coaching
1. One sentence that describes what you do…
I help female entrepreneurs all across the globe to achieve total financial and time freedom by working less, earning more, and booking their dream clients with ease!
2. The first thing I do when I wake up…
I grab my journal and a pen or the book I’m currently reading. My day always starts with these two things to make sure that my mindset is right before I begin with everything else in my personal life or my business.
I also can’t start the day without making my bed and opening every curtain in the house to let as much natural light in as possible!
3. The quote I live by…I didn't make it this far to only come this far.Click To Tweet
It’s hard to narrow it down to one quote when there are so many incredible mentors that have taught me so much over the years. However, if I had to choose one, it’d be this one.
I’ve stuck by this quote throughout every stage of my life and especially my business. I’m a true believer in the fact that the work, growth, and journey never ends, so this quote perfectly sums that up!
4. My favorite business tools are…
I keep things very simple in my business, so my tools look like:
- Google Calendar for calendar management.
- Asana for project management, team, and workflows.
- Later for Instagram and Facebook post scheduling.
- ConvertKit for email marketing.
- WhatsApp for client messaging.
- ThriveCart for my checkout payment processing.
5. On my bookshelf, you will find…
- A ton of business, personal development, and money mindset books, always!
- My all-time favorite book on money mindset, “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind” by T. Harv Eker, which I love, adore, and recommend to everyone!
I’ve read Eker’s book about five times now and love it more and more every time I pick it up (not to mention the breakthroughs I have every time I pick it up too!)
6. Every woman needs to try this at least once…
Instead of thinking of the worst case scenario and the possibilities of something not going your way, try flipping the switch. Start training your brain to think of the best case scenario and the possibilities of what could go right.
So often we jump to the worst case scenario and get ourselves into a state of panic, dread, or anxiety when all it takes to completely change the outcome is a quick, simple shift in our mindset and perspective to look for the positive possibilities. This can (and will!) change your life.
7. My favorite beauty brands and items…
Considering I used to be a beauty blogger and tried sooo many different products in the makeup, skincare, and haircare world, it’s tough for me to pick just a couple of favorite items, however, here are some of my favorite brands:
- For a drugstore brand, I absolutely love Rimmel. Their foundations, concealers, powders… They’re all brilliant!
- In terms of high-end brands, my favorites would have to be Bobbi Brown and Too Faced.
8. The best piece of advice I’ve ever received…Stay in your lane.Click To Tweet
No matter how well everyone else is doing, what they’re achieving, or how great their lives are, stay in your own lane. Focusing on yourself, your journey, your story, and what you’re loving in your life right now is key to living a happy and fulfilled life.
The less we live in the shadows of others around us, and the more we focus on our own happiness and stay in our own lane, pursuing what makes us, as individuals, happy, the more we’ll truly feel fulfilled.
9. Daily things you do in your business…
Like I mentioned earlier, I keep things very simple in my business and focus on a few key tasks each day to always be moving my business forward, but in a work-less, earn-more kind of way.
Some of the things I do include journaling, reading, checking in with my coaching clients, touching base with my mentor and mastermind, and creating content. And of course, being that I love the flexibility as an online business owner, some days it’s also an afternoon nap!
10. List all your social media platforms…
- Instagram: @ElleyMae
- Facebook: @ElleyMae
- Pinterest: @ElleyMae
- Podcast: via my Website, iTunes, Spotify, or iHeartRadio