Elisha Graeff is a co-owner of an Award Winning Vodka, is a successful Real Estate agent, and well known Lifestyle Blogger. Elisha is a Go Getter and is passionate about empowering women in all areas of life. Read our interview with the lovely Elisha below…
What motivated and inspired you to start your own business?
I love the idea of creating something amazing and leaving a legacy. Everything I do, I put in 100%.
Tell us about your business.
- Copperhead Road Vodka is an award winning Vodka made in New Zealand and is a family business.
- Real Estate; I am in partnership with my mother, a selling DUO at Professionals Bundall.
- Lifestyle Blog; I love to promote and support local brands and brands I am passionate about. I love makeup & skincare, health & fitness is a huge part of my lifestyle, travel & real estate, FASHION of course, and the finer things in life.
- Founder of Million Dollar Listing Gold Coast.
- I was a serving member of the Australian Army
- 3rd Place for ASIA PACIFIC INBA Bikini body building competition
- Rookie of the year 2016 for Real Estate
- 2XU Australia sponsored athlete
- Business & fitness diplomas
- Real Estate License
Where is your business based?
All my businesses are based in the Gold Coast, but I have followers and clients all over the world.
What were the first few steps you took to get your business up and running?
Building a supporting network around me.
What has been the most effective way of raising awareness of your business and getting new customers?
Social media, word of mouth and promotions.
What have been your biggest challenges so far?
Having extremely high expectations of myself has been my biggest challenge. Instead of being proud of where I am, I am always disappointed I am not further along the journey. Because I choose to surround myself with such successful people, naturally sometimes I start to compare, and I need to remember I am on my own Journey and need to be proud of the small achievements along the way.
How did you overcome these challenges?
Learning to live in the moment and be proud of all the small wins along the way have kept me on track and helped me overcome this challenge.
How do you keep motivated through difficult times?
I am a huge believer of self-talk, law of attraction and looking at the positive things in life. Things will not always go your way, but you can’t give up. I always try to find the positive in all situations. If I can’t find a positive, I will give myself 5 minutes to be really mad or sad and then I get over it, get up and keep going.
How do you distinguish yourself from your competitors?
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” ― Dr. Seuss, I love this quote by Dr. Seuss because it is so true, just be yourself and be authentic.
What is the best advice you have received recently?
Live in the moment, sometimes we can get caught up planning where you want the business to go, or where you are wanting to be that you miss out on the moments that are right in front of you.
What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs?
Don’t give up! It won’t be easy, if it were easy, everyone would be an entrepreneur.
What is your favorite business tool or resource?
Having a mentor, I’m not sure if you would say this is a tool or resource, but it is most certainly the best learning tool you can have. A mentor not only will support, encourage and motivate you, but will also keep you on track, give HARD advice when you need it, and also tell you that you’re amazing when you deserve it. I think every young person in business should get themselves a mentor.
What social media outlets do you use? List them below.
What is a good article or book you have read recently?
Jack Canfield‘s book “The Success Principles”.
What are you currently learning about for your business or looking for help with?
Currently learning more about holding events for business both for Real Estate and networking.
What are your goals for the next few months and how are you striving to achieve them?
- In the next few months I really want to focus on building my name in real estate through events and PR.
- Get my vodka’s brand out to the public and start getting into some high-end bars.
- Pick up some additional social media clients.
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- Natalie Young Documents The Process Of Creating Side Hustles Through Social Media - June 30, 2019
- How To Maximize The Benefits Of Printed Marketing Materials - June 26, 2019
- Anya Overmann Creates Strategic Content For Small Businesses - June 18, 2019
- Emma Norris Helps Businesses And Bloggers Generate Quality Leads - June 7, 2019
- 10 Traits Successful Bloggers Have - May 30, 2019