Electric Scooter v.s. Self Balancing Scooter
There are so many videos of people falling off self-balancing scooters but I have yet to see someone fall off an electric scooter which is why I prefer them.
Recently I’ve been seeing electric scooters that you can rent all around downtown Chicago. It’s such a great tool for traveling short distances without having to pay for an Uber.
Reaches speeds up to 14 mph – You can ride anytime, anywhere.
36V UL certified battery pack – Simple to charge with the provided easy-to-use charger.
Foldable design – Offers a convenient, stylish, and exciting form of transportation.
Weight capacity of 220 lbs – Ensures safe riding.
Electronic and foot brakes – Help the scooter come to a complete stop safely.
8.5″ tires – Allow for greater stability.
One thing that I love about this scooter is that it’s just 27 lbs which makes it light enough to carry around but heavy enough for stability. Plus it has a super bright LED light for when you ride around at night or just for safety in general.
Check it out at BestBuy and ride one home! Normally I wouldn’t think to go to BestBuy to purchase something like this, but they have some of the best rates in town.
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- The Seaweed Bath Co Purifying Products v.s. Restorative Products - September 17, 2019
- CamHome Olva Security Camera v.s. Blackbox Security Camera - September 5, 2019
- Caroline Tullis Helps Her Readers Be Authentic And Not Compare Themselves To Others - September 4, 2019
- Erin Halper Of The Upside Helps Women Find Success Beyond The 9-5 - September 4, 2019
- Alyssa Tabit Helps Millennial Women Become The Best Version Of Themselves - September 3, 2019