Electric Scooter v.s. Self Balancing Scooter
There are so many videos of people falling off self-balancing scooters but I have yet to see someone fall off an electric scooter which is why I prefer them.
Recently I’ve been seeing electric scooters that you can rent all around downtown Chicago. It’s such a great tool for traveling short distances without having to pay for an Uber.
Reaches speeds up to 14 mph – You can ride anytime, anywhere.
36V UL certified battery pack – Simple to charge with the provided easy-to-use charger.
Foldable design – Offers a convenient, stylish, and exciting form of transportation.
Weight capacity of 220 lbs – Ensures safe riding.
Electronic and foot brakes – Help the scooter come to a complete stop safely.
8.5″ tires – Allow for greater stability.
One thing that I love about this scooter is that it’s just 27 lbs which makes it light enough to carry around but heavy enough for stability. Plus it has a super bright LED light for when you ride around at night or just for safety in general.
Check it out at BestBuy and ride one home! Normally I wouldn’t think to go to BestBuy to purchase something like this, but they have some of the best rates in town.
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- How To Monetize Your Influence: Taught By Award-Winning Influencer Elaine Rau - February 21, 2020
- From Zero Luck To 20 Brand Deals In One Week - February 20, 2020
- Federica Attanasio And Federica Pecis Help Female Entrepreneurs Succeed Through The Power Of Digital Marketing - February 19, 2020
- Jessica Osborn Helps Professional Women Build Scalable And Profitable Service Businesses - February 16, 2020
- Hilary Johnson Helps Women Entrepreneurs Build Powerful, Purposeful, And Profitable Businesses - February 13, 2020