Dionna Chambers is a multifaceted on-camera talent, motivator, and entrepreneur. As a spokesperson she has represented brands such as The American Heart Association, Hewlett Packard, Teen Vogue Magazine, and TROV. Dionna’s ultimate goal is to change the world by inspiring people to go after and accomplish their dreams!
What motivated and inspired you to start your own business?
Well I knew I wanted MORE for my life and I wanted to be in a state of free creation. I wanted to be an artist and be a woman who could change the world – and I knew that I would be one step closer to creating that IF I had my own business. So I started my own LLC in 2012 and haven’t looked back!
Tell us about your business.
I work as an On-Camera and Live Event Host for various corporate clients, as well as a Print Model and Digital Influencer. I am also a Marketing Consultant and work with clients in the Spirits and Lifestyle Industries.
- Bachelors in Sociology, Bachelor in Fine Arts from the University of California, Los Angeles
- Served as a Cheerleader for the San Francisco 49ers
- Campaign model for Paul Mitchell Hair Systems 2010
- National Spokesperson & Emcee for The American Heart Association in 2015
- Spokesperson for TROV 2017
Where is your business based?
Los Angeles, California.
What were the first few steps you took to get your business up and running?
- I made a decision that I wanted my own business first and foremost.
- Connected to what I wanted to create as a business owner.
- Started my own LLC.
- Begin the journey I am on now.
What has been the most effective way of raising awareness of your business and getting new customers?
RELATIONSHIPS, RELATIONSHIPS, RELATIONSHIPS!
What have been your biggest challenges so far?
Learning to fully believe in myself and ability to create financial abundance even when it is “slow.” Trusting in myself to create exactly what I want in my business and in my life.
How did you overcome these challenges?
I am very spiritual so I work with meditation, prayer, and energetic healing to overcome obstacles and blocks.
How do you keep motivated through difficult times?
I remember to create balance in my life and focus on what is working versus what isn’t! I also practice gratitude weekly!
How do you distinguish yourself from your competitors?
I honor myself as being unique. I do my best to only “compare” myself to the past version of myself and improve from there!
What is the best advice you have received recently?
I am the most powerful when I am present in the moment!
What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs?
Be curious about yourself and how you can utilize your unique purpose to change the world. Stay curious always and remember there is only one YOU!
What are your favorite business tools/resources and why?
Self-help and entrepreneurial books!
- “The Power of Now” by Echkhart Tolle
- “The 4 Hour Work Week” by Timothy Ferriss
- “The Universe Has Your Back” by Gabrielle Bernstein
- “Outliers” by Malcolm Gladwell
- “Overcoming Underearning” by Barbara Stanny
What is a good article or book you have read recently?
“The Universe Has Your Back” by Gabrielle Bernstein.
What are you currently learning about for your business or looking for help with?
I am currently diving into social media and creating a solid digital platform for my brand and business. Learning about trends, understanding algorithms, etc – and most importantly, how utilize them to benefit my brand!
What are your goals for the next few months and how are you striving to achieve them?
My main goals would be to;
- Lock in a major brand deal as a spokesperson.
- Book 3 national commercials (with substantial residuals).
- Attain 3 new clients on the marketing consulting side.
- Write a book!
- END GOAL: to have my own day-time talk show!
What social media outlets do you use? List them below.
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- Michelle Knight Helps Others In The World Of Debits And Credits - January 21, 2019
- Louise Reid Helps High-Achieving Moms Redefine Motherhood - January 19, 2019
- Microblading v.s. Ombre Powder Brows - January 17, 2019
- Heather Havenwood Helps Women Double Their Business By Being An Influencer Instead Of An Expert - January 17, 2019
- Karine Melissa Helps People Fulfill Their Purpose In Life - January 15, 2019