1. One sentence that describes what you do…
I help overworked entrepreneurs streamline their businesses like real CEOs, so they can make more money while working less.
2. The first thing I do when I wake up is…
Hit snooze (but only once!). Then I get up, pour a cup of coffee (obviously), and do my morning meditation and daily journaling, which helps me get centered and ready for the day ahead.
3. The quote I live by…
If it costs me my peace, it’s too expensive.If it costs me my peace, it's too expensive. Click To Tweet
4. My favorite business tools are…
Boomerang because it lets YOU stay in control of your inbox.
Bookafy because it integrates seamlessly with several digital calendar systems (like Google Calendar) and automatically sends meeting reminders on your behalf.
Zapier because it makes it easy to connect apps that otherwise wouldn’t integrate and automates all of those little mundane tasks and workflows with ease.
The 90x Goal Planner because it’s single-handedly the most impactful tool that’s helped me to stay focused on my biggest goals and actually make them happen!
5. On my bookshelf, you will find…
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
- The Road Back to You by Ian Cron
- Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller
- Traction by Gino Wickman
6. Every woman needs to try this at least once…
Say no when you feel pressured or obligated to say yes. In the moment, it’ll feel like the scariest thing you’ve ever done.
Then, as soon as the word is out of your mouth, an overwhelming sense of relief will flood your system and you’ll finally experience what it’s like to breathe.
7. My favorite beauty brands and items…
- Neora Anti-Aging Night & Day Cream
- Stand Out Glow Magnetic Lashes
- Mineral Fusion Illuminating Powder
- Mineral Fusion Stunning Eyeshadow Trio
- Kristin Ess Instant Lift Thickening Hair Spray
- MegaBabe Aluminum-Free Deodorant
8. The best piece of advice I’ve ever received…
“80% perfect is perfect enough.”
My dad would tell me this growing up, seeing how my inner need for perfection was my survival mechanism for avoiding rejection. It wasn’t until later in life that I finally understood what he had been trying to tell all these years: that 80% is perfect enough.
That I am enough. That I’m worth so much more than what I do or how “right” I do it. That’s the day I set myself free, and I’ve been focusing on the “80% Solution” ever since. I aim to do 80% of my work well enough and let the other 20% go that nobody notices anyway.'80% perfect is perfect enough.'Click To Tweet
9. Daily things you do in your business…
- Read a chapter of a good book or journal.
- Track our daily incoming revenue and review KPIs.
- Communicate with my business manager and PR manager.
- Coach my students inside of our student communities.
- Coach our 1:1 VIP clients.
- Create content for podcast episodes, media features, interviews, and written articles.
- Close my laptop earlier than everyone tells me I should, so I can spend time with the people I love.
10. List all your social media platforms…
- Website: Courtneyelmer.com
- Podcast: The EffortLESS Life
- Instagram: @Courtneyelmer
- Pinterest: @CourtneyElmer
- Facebook: @Courtneyelmerpage
- Twitter: @CourtneyElmer_
- LinkedIn: @CourtneyElmer