What you’ll learn in this interview:
- 3 top social media automation tools
- 2 top accounting software tools
- 2 must-read inspirational books
- 5 pieces of entrepreneurial advice
- 2 inspirational women from history
1. What do you do? Who do you help?
I’m the co-founder of Moonlight Fund, I help burn survivors, their family members and those who have lost a loved one to a burn injury.
2. List your favorite business tools.
- SmarterQueue – best social media automation tool for Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Planoly – best social media automation tool for Instagram.
- Tailwind – best social media automation tool for Pinterest.
- ConvertKit – the easiest email marketing platform to use if you’re new to email marketing.
3. What is a good course, website or book you would recommend and why?
4. What is the best piece of advice you have received?
- Choose your battles wisely
- Laugh you live, cry you die
5. What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs?
- Never limit the amount of time you work, give every ounce of your time to a project, if your set on being the best, that’s what it takes to be the best, is YOUR best
- Look for talent in others, build your “tribe”
- Kindness is many times forgotten in the business world, it’s amazing what a few acts of kindness will bring you if handled properly
6. What is your beauty and/or fitness routine?
- I’m also a big believer in hard work, outdoors, it’s good for the soul and body
- Riding my horses
- Working out
- Fresh air and plenty of water
7. List the products or items that are indispensable in your life.
8. Which female entrepreneur(s) do you look up to and why?
- Jane Fonda – For experiencing success and failure and having the ability to embrace both
- Elizabeth the First – For being willing to be one of the first true female entrepreneurs- when it was thought quite unpopular
9. List your social media platforms.
- Twitter @Moonlight_Fund
- Facebook @themoonlightfund
- YouTube Moonlight Fund
- Website www.moonlightfund.org
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- Anya Overmann Creates Strategic Content For Small Businesses - June 18, 2019
- Emma Norris Helps Businesses And Bloggers Generate Quality Leads - June 7, 2019
- 10 Traits Successful Bloggers Have - May 30, 2019
- Jennie Fahn Uses Humor And Relatability To Help People - May 15, 2019
- Michelle Fee Helps Globetrotters Live Out Their Travel Dreams - May 13, 2019