Caitlin Pyle Helps People Learn How To Work From Home And Make Real Money
1. One sentence that describes what you do…
Caitlin Pyle helps people who want to work from home learn how to avoid scams and build the skills they need to start earning real income from anywhere — even if they’re starting from scratch.
2. The first thing I do when I wake up is…
Turn on a podcast. The sound of a conversation in the background gets me going and makes the mundaneness of getting ready for the day less boring!
3. The quote I live by…
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. SeussClick To Tweet
4. My favorite business tools are…
- ClickFunnels — to host my courses
- Kajabi — to host my courses
- Teamwork — to communicate with my students and subscribers
- ConvertKit — to email my subscribers
- Facebook — to provide support and community for my students
5. On my bookshelf, you will find…
The Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown.
I’m also a little bit in love with my own book Work at Home. In it, I share all the gory details of how I went from getting fired to becoming a multimillionaire. This book helps people break free from the lies that are holding them back, level up their mindset, and create an action plan for launching their own business.
6. Every woman needs to try this at least once…
Float tank — or sensory deprivation — therapy. Complete darkness, silence, and weightlessness allow you to relax in a way that’s impossible in the “real world.”
Slowly you begin to realize and embrace that the surface-level nonsense that society pounds into our heads as matters of great importance… don’t matter at all! It is freeing.
7. My favorite beauty brands and items…
Pacifica products are the best — they are vegan and don’t contain any artificial colors that really irritate me. This lip tint is a staple in my purse and even my nightstand.
I also really love painting my face with shimmer and glitter. A good highlighter for on the go is from Cover Girl… I just put it on like a pressed powder. It creates a light, ethereal look.
8. The best piece of advice I’ve ever received…
People don’t think about you — nor about what you’re doing — nearly as much as you fear they do, so try to live in that freedom as much as possible as you make decisions in life. And nobody’s perfect.People don’t think about you -- nor about what you’re doing -- nearly as much as you fear they do, so try to live in that freedom as much as possible as you make decisions in life.Click To Tweet
9. Daily things you do in your business…
- Respond to emails from students and subscribers to answer any questions they may have about Proofread Anywhere or Work-At-Home School.
- Write blog posts and emails to connect with my audience.
- Connect with my awesome team to come up with ways to help even more people work from home and be in control of their own lives.
10. List all your social media platforms…
- Website Proofread Anywhere, Work-At-Home School
- Instagram @therealcaitlinpyle, @proofreadanywhere
- Facebook @proofreadanywhere, @iamcaitlinpyle
- Pinterest @proofreadanywhere
- Twitter @caitlinpyle
- LinkedIn @caitlinpyle
- YouTube @proofreadanywhere
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- Gina Moccio Helps Women Entrepreneurs Build Confidence, Relationships And An Online Brand - March 30, 2020
- Lindsay Maloney Empowers Women To Start And Scale Their Coaching Business - March 28, 2020
- Katie Leimkuehler Coaches Executives And Entrepreneurs On Building Their Leadership Brand - March 11, 2020
- Saloua Ibaline Helps Female Entrepreneurs Ditch The 9-5 Grind - March 5, 2020
- Aliz Löcsei Helps People Master Tennis - February 24, 2020