Here are 4 ways to use Instagram reels to boost your business.
1. Show Followers Behind The Scenes
People LOVE behind the scenes when it comes to business. Showing tons of behind the scenes clips on your Instagram reels will keep people interested and coming back.
You could show yourself packing an order, your workplace, or just simply a day in the life of you! Your audience is sure to like and engage more with it this content compared to reels that are obviously ads and appear inauthentic.
2. Make It Funny
Sometimes it takes being personal and funny to get the most likes and shares on your reel. It pays off significantly in getting customers to your site!
For example, many small business reels include videos of people joking about getting no orders or the reality of what they look like packaging orders. These reels catch people’s attention and help boost your business.
3. Share To Your Story And Feed
A great way to get more views and end up high on people’s reels feed is to share your reels to your Insta story and feed. It’s a great option that will guide people straight to your content and help it get more likes and views.
4. Use Popular Audios
Whether you’re participating in the most popular trend, using a popular audio could work in your favor. When you click a sound on Instagram reels, it will show you the most popular videos using that sound.
You’re more likely to gain more views by posting a video under these trending sounds as people will scroll through looking for the hottest content using them.
Additional articles you might be interested in:
- How To Raise The Engagement Level On Your Instagram Business Account
- 14 Ways To Increase Video Views On Your Instagram Stories
- 10 Ways To Get Likes On Instagram
- How To Immediately Catch Interest To Make People Stay On Your Website
- How Much Of Your Personal Life Should You Share As An Influencer
- 5 Apps For Creating The Best Instagram Stories
- How To Use Instagram Live Rooms For Your Online Business
- How To Create Successful Instagram Video Posts For Your Business
- 4 Steps To Taking Instagram Worthy Photos
- How To Make Instagram Ads That Aren’t Awkward Or Salesy
- How To Use Every Function On Instagram Stories
- 5 Amazing Ideas To Boost Business Cash Flow
- 5 Strategies To Reduce Small Business Expenses
- Tools To Grow Your Business
- 5 Ways To Keep Your Business Growing
- 10 Marketing Strategies For Small Businesses
- 4 Critical Instagram Marketing Strategies For Your Small Business
Lily Scott is a blogging intern at LadyBossBlogger. She currently attends LIM College in New York City and is studying the business of fashion and visuals for social media.