I have naturally curly hair as you can see in the picture above, so I like to try out new hair tools to tame it! Only recently have I learned how to embrace my curly hair, but I still love tools that help me tame it! If a product either saves me time or helps solve a problem, I buy it!
I was super excited when my BeachWaver CoastPro Ceramic Iron came in the mail. I already have their automatic curling iron, so I was super excited to be able to try this one! They are truly the best at helping ladies get beach waves (especially those of us that live in cold cities like Chicago)!
- Their branding is impeccable!
- Super luxurious without the luxury price tag
- Easy to use and solves every day problems like bad hair days 😉
- Get the blow out look without a trip to the salon
I know they spent tons of time on their branding and packaging, you can literally feel the quality as you open it. Their packaging is like Apple products, you buy it not only for the product, but for the opening experience!
It was super easy to use, I just clamped down, turned my wrist and pulled until it reached the end of my hair. I didn’t even have to straighten OR comb my hair first! The little groves on the back of the black attachment acts as a comb and the round barrel acts as a round brush. It’s a 4 in one tool!
I also love that you can create s-shaped waves with it since that is how my natural hair is so if I wanted to wear it natural and just touch up some places, I finally have a styling tool that lets me do that!
I should have waited until my hair was entirely dry to get better results, but this is real life and sometimes you can’t wait until it’s all dry! I definitely got better and more voluminous results with the CoastPro. Love both these irons, but the CoastPro takes the win this time!
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- Aliz Löcsei Helps People Master Tennis - February 24, 2020
- How To Monetize Your Influence: Taught By Award-Winning Influencer Elaine Rau - February 21, 2020
- From Zero Luck To 20 Brand Deals In One Week - February 20, 2020
- Federica Attanasio And Federica Pecis Help Female Entrepreneurs Succeed Through The Power Of Digital Marketing - February 19, 2020
- Jessica Osborn Helps Professional Women Build Scalable And Profitable Service Businesses - February 16, 2020