Angela De Souza Helps Business Women Network
1. One sentence that describes what you do…
Angela De Souza is the founder and CEO of Women’s Business Club, a national support networking for women.
2. The first thing I do when I wake up…
Have a smoothie and some ‘me time’ of prayer and meditation then off to the gym! I always find that if I start the day right then the rest of the day is better regardless of what joys and challenges I face.
3. The quote I live by…
When women support each other incredible things happen!When women support each other incredible things happen!Click To Tweet
4. My favorite business tools are…
- Infusionsoft – or any good automation CRM but I currently use Keap’s Infusionsoft
- Zapier – I just love how Zapier is like having an extra staff member on my team, it does so much for such a small amount of money
- IFTT – a great way to save time by linking things up
- Recurpost – yet another great time saver
- My Wobble Cushion – sometimes I don’t realize how long I spend sitting and this amazing little thing saves my backs and keeps me moving. I try to stand up and move around as much as possible but when I am engrossed in something I don’t notice the time fly by.
5. On my bookshelf, you will find…
- Shameless plug! A ton of my own books – www.angeladesouza.com/books
- Find Your Flame
- The Positive Leader
- Winning With People
6. Every woman needs to try this at least once…
Something that scares you! It will be different for everyone but you should all give something scary a goal. For me, it’s horseriding, I absolutely love riding but it terrifies me at the same time.
7. My favorite beauty brands and items…
I use products from the members of the Women’s Business Club, I try to buy from members as much as possible to support their business. My favorites are Mary K from Nadezhda Hardiman and I am currently trying Codex and it’s fantastic (available at John Lewis).
8. The best piece of advice I’ve ever received…
It doesn’t matter what people think, just be yourself.It doesn't matter what people think, just be yourself.Click To Tweet
9. Daily things you do in your business…
- Social media – I am constantly chatting to people across all social media channels. It does take up a lot of time but it is a great way to connect with so many people. I plan to do a lot less this year though and hand it over more to the team as it really does take up a huge amount of time.
- Strategy – another large portion of my time is spent analyzing finances and systems then strategizing accordingly to make things even better.
- Leadership training – I write leadership training material for our leaders and produce videos for our Business Leader’s Academy.
- Public speaking – I do a lot of public speaking so travel a lot around the country visiting our clubs, delivering talks and attending conferences.
10. List all your social media platforms…
- Instagram @wombizclub
- Twitter @wombizclub
- Facebook @wombizclub
- YouTube @wombizclub
- LinkedIn Women’s Business Club
- Website www.womensbusiness.club
Latest posts by Elaine Rau (see all)
- How To Monetize Your Influence: Taught By Award-Winning Influencer Elaine Rau - February 21, 2020
- From Zero Luck To 20 Brand Deals In One Week - February 20, 2020
- Federica Attanasio And Federica Pecis Help Female Entrepreneurs Succeed Through The Power Of Digital Marketing - February 19, 2020
- Jessica Osborn Helps Professional Women Build Scalable And Profitable Service Businesses - February 16, 2020
- Hilary Johnson Helps Women Entrepreneurs Build Powerful, Purposeful, And Profitable Businesses - February 13, 2020