Angel White Helps Niche Bloggers Expand Their Content To Readers
1. One sentence that describes what you do…
Hello! My name is Angel, and I’m the founder of BlogR. BlogR is an online social media platform which has been designed specifically for bloggers and readers, so if you’re any of these then please do check it out.
Our community helps you find new content to read and also helps to promote smaller bloggers. I believe there’s enough space on the internet for everyone to be seen, so I’m just trying to do my part to help.
2. The first thing I do when I wake up…
I know that I’m growing up since the first thing I do is check my emails! Next, I check to see if I have any DMs on Instagram, which is unlikely as I’m a night owl.
3. The quote I live by…
“In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
I honestly live by a lot of quotes, so it’s hard to choose just one! I keep going over this one in the pandemic to remind myself to make the most of things.“In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”Click To Tweet
4. My favorite business tools are…
- Canva is definitely a tool I use every day to create all of my graphical content.
- Asana helps break down large projects into more tangible tasks. For example, we have a community newsletter to help bloggers get more exposure and for readers to discover more content creators!
5. On my bookshelf, you will find…
- Women Don’t Owe You Pretty by Florence Given
Last night I started this, and so far I love it! Already it has been so thought provoking in the way that women are portrayed within our society. I’ll be honest, I am a feminist, but I’m not the most educated one but I’ll definitely be more clued up after I’ve finished!
- Conversations With Friends by Sally Rooney
I 100% read this book after I fell in love with the series (or Connell, you decide) “Normal People” which was a previous book Rooney had done! I would definitely recommend both if you’re a secret hopeless romantic.
6. My favorite beauty brands and items…
If I’m honest, I’m really not a makeup kind of girl and hardly ever wear it. If I’m feeling really adventurous I will throw on some mascara, but I never wear more than that on a daily basis. When the girls at school started experimenting with makeup, I just didn’t get into it. Then I felt like I was too late to jump on the bandwagon.
7. The best piece of advice I’ve ever received…
When I was nervous about taking an entrepreneurial placement year instead of an industrial one, my mom said to me: “Take the risk or lose the chance.” This will stick with me for a very long time.“Take the risk or lose the chance.”Click To Tweet
8. Daily things you do in your business…
Engagement is a must every day. I’m so lucky to have such an amazing community of bloggers, so I genuinely love all of the conversations I’ve had on there! Often I will reply to stories if they’ve shared something I’m interested in.
I’m also working on our community newsletter daily at the moment! If you’d like to be involved in future edits, or you’d like to receive it, you can join here. This is a chance for the bloggers to be featured and to really showcase themselves. It’s been brilliant as some want to get into freelance writing, so being involved (which I encourage) has been great experience for them!
9. List all your social media platforms…
- Website: HelloBlogR.com
- Instagram: @BlogRofficial
- Pinterest: @BlogRofficial
- LinkedIn: @BlogRofficial
- Facebook: @HelloBlogR