Amie Pederson Helps Mompreneurs Build Thriving Businesses And Overcome Mom Guilt
What you’ll learn in this interview:
- Her favorite online course creation platform
- The 1 accounting software she recommends
- The only Pinterest approved automation scheduler she uses
- Her 3 favorite business books
- 3 pieces of incredible entrepreneurial advice
How This Certified Coach And Business Strategist Runs Her Business Behind The Scenes
What do you do? Who do you help?
List your favorite business tools.
- Podia – great online course creation platform.
- Honeybook – client management software for small businesses.
- Tailwind – perfect for automating your Instagram or Pinterest profiles.
- ConvertKit – great for small business emails.
What is a good course, website or book you would recommend and why?
- Girl Wash Your Face – by Rachel Hollis
- The Ultimate Jim Rohn Library – anything from Jim Rohn for mindset and empowerment and flexing your belief muscle
- Girl Code – by Cara Alwill Leyba really spoke to me!
What is the best piece of advice you have received?
- It’s always 100% safe to be 100% YOU.
- Show up as YOU ALWAYS and don’t water yourself of your message down.
What advice would you give to other entrepreneurs?
START! Lead with what you know and what your TRUE passion is, in your UNSHAKEABLE message and you won’t be shaken from other peoples opinions.
What is your beauty and/or fitness routine?
After being a Mom and putting this on the back burner for a while I quickly learned this was the fast track to burn out. I am now making self-care in all areas a priority.
List the products or items that are indispensable in your life.
Which female entrepreneur(s) do you look up to and why?
- I love Joanna Gaines for her REAL holistic approach to life with kids, a farm and as an EPIC entrepreneur.
- I also really LOVE and admire Rachel Hollis, she is fierce, real, raw and she just MOVES you with her message.