Abbie Stasior Helps Busy People Sustain Healthy Habits
1. One sentence that describes what you do…
I help busy people strategically weave in healthy habits into their impossible schedule so that they can sustain a healthy lifestyle over the long term!
2. The first thing I do when I wake up…
Start my gratitude journal (after I make my bed of course)!
3. The quote I live by…“Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than the people.” Colossians 3:23 NIVClick To Tweet
4. My favorite business tools are…
My favorite business tool for lead generation right now is TikTok! It is so fun to create content on there and fairly easy to go viral. It is also a great place to find a specific niche of people!
For my health coaching clients, I use:
- Trainerize for their personalized workout plans (very user-friendly)
- Typeform for weekly check-ins, which helps to give our company an elevated look.
5. On my bookshelf, you will find…
Allllllll of my personal development books, my favorites being:
- High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way by Brendon Burchard
- Single Is Your Superpower by Case Kenny
6. Every woman needs to try this at least once…
Using a silk pillowcase and silk face mask (#covidera)! Soooo much better on our skin!
7. My favorite beauty brands and items…
I loooove all the DryBar products! Not only are they super cute and smell delicious, they’ve made my hair so much stronger and more luscious!
For health products, I use the Water Infusion Droppers from Pure Inventions. They have no sugar, no calories, no caffeine, and no artificial sweeteners! And they lightly flavor your water so you can more easily hit your water goal or make a healthier version of a cocktail! Use code “Abbie” for 30% off Pure Inventions products!
8. The best piece of advice I’ve ever received…
For navigating my crazy dating life in NYC: “If a man is interested in you, you’ll know. If he’s not, you’ll be confused.”
For navigating business and sales: 'Set an intention with your goals, but then release to the outcome.'Click To Tweet
9. Daily things you do in your business…
My personal morning routine is essential to get my physical body, mindset, and energy in the best place to make my day successful!
As a full time graduate student while being a full time business owner, I’ve needed to delegate tasks to my team, which has put me in the places of my business where I need to be as well as back into my zone of genius. So I spend my days coaching our high ticket clients, creating content, and communicating with my team members!
10. List all your social media platforms…
- Instagram: @abbie.stasior
- TikTok: @abbie.stasior
- Twitter: @abbie_stasior
- Facebook: @AbbieStasior
- Website: beaboutbeingbetter.mykajabi.com
- Pinterest: @beaboutbeingbetter
- LinkedIn: @Abbie Stasior
LEARN HOW TO CREATE A PROFITABLE BLOG: LadyBossBloggerCourses.com.